O-ring Size

tekguyonroad

Registered
I've got fuel rail billet tee's installed on my turbo Busa and 1 is leaking really bad. I pulled the plenum and removed all of the rail/injector components. Several o-rings display damage (cuts and/or rolled) and need replacement. Anybody know what size these are? I assume they are metric as I picked up a bag (100) of inch sized o-rings and the o.d. is too great. I called all the Suzuki dealers around 'the Bay' and no one stocks them. At $7 a piece (the bag of 100 cost me all of $2.50!) I don't want to order them and find out they are the wrong size. And actually, I don't want to pay $7 for a $0.02 part!
Thanks,
Hank, San Francisco Bay, CA

Bump to the top, I dont have the answer but I bet someone will chime in soon. Welcome to the oRg. :beerchug:

Just pull of one of the O-rings and take it down to the tractor supply or hardwar store and match it up. Thats what I did. Sorry I don't recall the size.

Just pull of one of the O-rings and take it down to the tractor supply or hardwar store and match it up. Thats what I did. Sorry I don't recall the size.

DO NOT DO THAT!!. You will need o rings made from Viton rubber. Viton is (400°F/200°C) heat resistance. It is also resistant to aggressive fuels and chemicals. That is the material used fr the O rings on the fuel rails,fuel pumps and fuel tank

Last edited:
Back