o-ring cruise control

hemi

Registered
could someone please post a link of the cheap cruise control mod a few have done with the o-ring trick. I figured it would be nice to have cc bc my hand always goes numb, and this would be the cheapest way to try it out

whatta ya do just get it between the inner grip end & switch housing or what?
Posted via Mobile Device

whatta ya do just get it between the inner grip end & switch housing or what?
Posted via Mobile Device

When I had one I used it between the grip and the bar end. I hated it too...was a complete pain in the butt to mess with when riding, especially with gloves on.

get a real throttle lock. don't mess with the O ring. It will get you hurt.

Just wondering...does anybody else use the throttle advance lever (where the choke lever would be on a carbuerated bike) as cruise control??? It's good for almost 70MPH.

didn't know they were that bad. Just thought it would be nice to have some sort of cc on the freeway. Might look into the throttle lock cruise controls, what about throttlemeister, do they work good?

Just wondering...does anybody else use the throttle advance lever (where the choke lever would be on a carbuerated bike) as cruise control??? It's good for almost 70MPH.
yeap I do, I adjusted all the slack out of it, and bent the return pin so it can go to 7k rpm now....stays wherever I put it

Back