O.K. was NOT preparred for this...HD parts.

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
OK,so I picked up a harley. Well...I didnt really,they weigh like 800 pounds.:rofl: Butt anyway,I got this bike now.So I'm thinkin',might B cool to have some hi-way pegs for it. Might-B-Cool....sounds like a half rate DJ. :rofl:
OK so I go out and grab these pegs. Sure...its Harley,so price-wise I expected to be bent over the cash register and pumped in the A55...dry.
"Cause a lube job is extra" they told me.

Butt I'll tell ya what really got me....this bike is heavy right,first thing I thought about doin? Go thru it,try and lighten it up. Well i didn't go that route,instead,I added parts.

4 peices of metal. my bike is now 20-30 pounds heavier.:banghead:

Heavy Metal. Ya gotta love it.

Burnin' Rubbah.

Don't worry about it. You could cut the weight down until the Harley weighs 7 lbs. and it would still lose to an electric Razor scooter.

friend of mine hit a curb with his harley yesterday and it's going to cost him 4500$ to fix it... it's from the dealer but still the parts are an arm and a leg...

With the prices of Harley's. They know that if you buy one,that you're already accustomed to being in a "Money Pit". :laugh:

All the weight keeps you from being blown off the road as the Busa's come whizzing by!

OMG did I say that?:laugh:

Try to avoid that "official authorized HD parts" money pit....shop around a little for aftermarket stuff.

Regardless, enjoy your new ride! :thumbsup:

Plus not like very Harley part is made ride here in the good ole USA. Harley is a corp just like anyplace else. They will contract parts to be made outside the country. The Harley them selves are put together here. Funny how that works on an "American Made motorcycle" :laugh:

OK,so I picked up a harley. Well...I didnt really,they weigh like 800 pounds.:rofl: Butt anyway,I got this bike now.So I'm thinkin',might B cool to have some hi-way pegs for it. Might-B-Cool....sounds like a half rate DJ. :rofl:
OK so I go out and grab these pegs. Sure...its Harley,so price-wise I expected to be bent over the cash register and pumped in the A55...dry.
"Cause a lube job is extra" they told me.

Butt I'll tell ya what really got me....this bike is heavy right,first thing I thought about doin? Go thru it,try and lighten it up. Well i didn't go that route,instead,I added parts.

4 peices of metal. my bike is now 20-30 pounds heavier.:banghead:

Heavy Metal. Ya gotta love it.

Burnin' Rubbah.
We carry Harley stuff as well, along with S&S Performance and motor upgrades. LMK

Back