NYC international motorcycle show

bump.gif

"nobody wants to play with me" [Ace Ventura pet detective when nature calls].

well lets see who's really going to this thing. I hear that the girlfriend has scored some hannah montana tix for friday night so they should be sleepin sat morning. I'm pretty sure I can get away, who all is going?

Where is 2quick, PD, johnstein and the rest of the LI/NY group?
rock.gif

looks like friday night works for me, anyone else aside from me and zuk?

ike, in?

any of the other long island guys?

you 05busale, called you but no answer today, you good for friday night?

I'm gonna head into the city in a few, anyone that wants to meet me down there, give me a ring (cell)first 1919 then 413 andthen 6306 (hopefully that stops some silly robot scanning for #s
laugh.gif
)

If you go online and get your tix, its $16 for one day, $25 for all 3
cool.gif

After running all over europe, mostly by myself, I'm used to doing the sole tourist thing
laugh.gif
It did allow me the chance to meyander around and just screw off for the day on friday...lots of cool stuff, some things that I was like
wtf.gif
but mostly just a standard bike show. There was some extreme power place, some girls in bikinis... and whooaaa one of htem was stacked
laugh.gif
I watched as they enticed guys over and then let them talk to this lady that was... errr, yeah about as ass opposite from the enticement
spank.gif

Anywho, lots of very cool bikes, some new arrivals that were worth the trip and certainly plenty of the old fav's. I saw Killboy and his wife, they are looking forward to our group coming down in April. The one biggest thing about the NYC show vs the DC show, this one was way more spread out and the bike builders were actually there at their trucks/displays. Matt Hoch was just hangin out talking to folks, which was pretty dang cool.

Here's one of the possible new additions to the stable

newM109Orange.JPG

laugh.gif

man, ever seen some big cans? the bikini girls got NOTHING on this one
laugh.gif

bkingbutt.JPG

Back