NYC BIKE SHOW 03

Excellent!! Jetset...cool pic's
tounge.gif

Jetset, I must have been standing next to you there. I have a lot of the same pics. I will post them soon. Nice pics, thanks

It looks like you bike show was a lot better than the I went to yesterday here in GA. Not to much here to look at. I did see one custom Busa there though. It was pretty cool. The guy had replaced the mirrors with lcd monitors (when turn off they were just blacked out). He had a dvd player hooked up to them with a six inch sub woofer build into the hump and two four inch speakers mounted in the filler panels next to the gas tank. There was a little switch mounted below the kill switch that once flipped it switched from the dvd to a rear facing camera to act as his rear view. It sounded great and looked awesome. He did an excellent job. I only wish that I had brought a camera with me, oh well.

Hey jetset,
Looks like your bike shows are
AAAssjani.gif
AAAssjani.gif
AAAssjani.gif

Nice pictures, I'm jealous...it looks like you guys are having all the fun.

AAAssjani.gif

AAAssjani.gif

Hey Jetset,

Damn the bikes! Do you have some phone numbers? Girls look great.

Brian

Thanx guys, Thinker I did buy the tank protector and the tank bag to match from the bagster line I got a good deal $225 for both the full tank protector and intergrated bag. normally run for about $300.

Thanx guys, Thinker I did buy the tank protector and the tank bag to match from the bagster line I got a good deal $225 for both the full tank protector and intergrated bag. normally run for about $300.
Good deal Jet. Now which of these riding buddies are you bringing with you to Laguna?

Nevermind, any one will do.

Never mind the Laguna, send to the UK, we don't get that many female riders over here. Not of that calibre any way.. I want to move to NY....

The Ebony Riders is a club from Long Island NY they have alot of models that ride and they sell gear and calanders ect.You can find them at www.ebonyrider.com

I liked the one with the hazel eyes. I think she was Cape Verdian. She was so hot. I should have taken a pic of here. I need to get my developed. I will post them when I do.

Back