Ny motorcycle insurance

$560 is dirt cheap, how old are you? I'm 27. I hear that you have to insure your car with them to get a decent deal. I got quote from Progressive on an '02 for $1850/year ($1000 deductible). I'm 27 with 2 speeding tickets from 2 years ago (both in the same week in August 2004).

33 with a 100+++ mph speeder , few accidents couple other , so i dont have a good record at all? yes they gave me a 15% discount for putting the cars with them . i also placed my home owners but they were all cheaper through state farm so i saved way more than 15% , even if you add the 15 % to the 560 they are still cheapest , stay away from progresive they will quote you one price then when you recive the policy it will go up !

Not sure if State farm will take care of you with them 2 tix's. But call em and find out.

State Farm told me that I have to wait another year for my tickets to clear before they can give me a decent quote. I called a local place around here and got a quote for $1100/year with a $500 dedictible, full coverage.

1100 isnt bad, I am sitting at 900 a year with full coverage 250 deductible, i do have my truck with them though, and msf discount, good student discount, good drivers discount..all those discounts you can easliy shave 10 bucks a month off.
wink.gif

oh yeah I am 20

<!--EDIT|Deaglemaster
Reason for Edit: None given...|1153025572 -->

$239 year , full coverage, $100 deductable, high maximums. 2006 busa. but i have three cars, house, jet ski, and 2 life insurance policies with them also. they better love me.

State Farm told me that I have to wait another year for my tickets to clear before they can give me a decent quote. I called a local place around here and got a quote for $1100/year with a $500 dedictible, full coverage.
Go back to State Farm and ask them what the quote would be even with your tickets... it still might be cheaper than other agents! Can't hurt to ask... Or... was that "local place" State Farm?

<!--EDIT|PaNDeM1C
Reason for Edit: None given...|1153028789 -->

Go back to State Farm and ask them what the quote would be even with your tickets... it still might be cheaper than other agents! Can't hurt to ask... Or... was that "local place" State Farm?
No, the local place was called Motorsport Brokerage in Riverhead, NY. The local State Farm agent asked me if I had any tickets in the last 3 years, I said that I had one 2 years ago, and she's like "you're better off going somewhere else until the 3 years is up".

I'd call every State Farm agent in your area and still get a quote... because State Farm is the lowest anyway (90% of the time I'd guess).

Yes because some State Farm agents don't even realize how low their "Busa" rates actually are compared to other companies... so if they even doubled your rate because of your tickets, they'd still probably have the lowest Busa insurance around.

Back