NY is officially the worst state, gun law passed.

which are currently legal, would have to be turned over to authorities or sold out of state within one year. If a magazine has a capacity between eight and 10, it would have to be retrofitted to only hold seven rounds.

This my friends seems quite unlawful.....

I hope somebody has a lawsuit ready to file tomorrow. And those that voted for it I hope their traitorous azzes get voted out next election!

In 5 years, let's what where NY is in gun deaths, because it will probably be like Chicago...

Now I need to find a solid copy of this law and figure out what I can and should do. Im not even sure I can Lawfully sell what I own now. :banghead:

Cuomo gun bill fact sheet

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

"Existing 10rnd mags will be grandfathered in but can only be loaded with 7rnds"

So, whos gonna look over my shoulder to make sure I dont slide an 8th in? Since we're using the honor system in a STATE LAW, can have have a 30rnd mag if I promise and pinky swear that Ill leave 23 open spots?

and all ammo sales will have background checks and tracked in real time with a registry of ammo sales to be destroyed only after year after purchase...wth!!

I've said for a long time that NY sucks, this is just reason 19484757583 that I can add to the list. Though its value on said list gets it close to top billing. :banghead:

They want to push it through quickly so no one can take time to oppose it. Does that sound fair, nope. Might be legal but its this type of crap that erodes our liberties and its a VERY slippery slope. I hope someone files for a lawsuit but in the mean time, I'm leaving my weapons right where they are, safe and sound and no where near these libtard morons running this state :banghead:

And Froggy, if you dont have any real ties and want to keep your stuff, man there's plenty of stuff in other parts of the country. I wouldnt sell a thing, drive your stuff to a friend's place out of state or something and leave it there if you are worried about it. I will tell ya right now if I could relocate I'd be gone so fast I'd just buy new stuff where ever I landed....and this crap legislation is just another reason but certainly not the only one.

I keep telling you, Tim... There's still room in Tennessee. :thumbsup:

I can't imagine living in such a backwards place as NY or IL.

you guys need to separate upstate from the city and L.I., start fighting or you will be a full on slave

Nobody listens to "upstate", we're all just considered hill folk by the kind and considerate people of NYC. Our gun laws already sucked because on the City and the trash that comes up here to sell drugs. In 8/10 news stories regarding violence, the accused has an address is in NYC. We just had a police involved shooting around Christmas, then man was from city.

I know I know, you guys need to get active and separate, moving is not the answer, stay and fight, but if you do move away from commieland I understand, I could never go back up there, ever. Its such an oppressive environment up there, suffocating.

It sounds to me like this.....

"We've decided that a 1300cc motorcycle is too dangerous for the highways because of the potential speed. We require you to sell your ALREADY purchased motorcycle within one year or require you to install a power commander that will limit the bike to 250cc "

Wow, your complaints sound just like ours from IL!

Our POS Gov was elected by carrying only THREE counties in the whole state, with Cook county (chicago) being one of them.

Yea Frog you gotta head down south... I even have a spare bedroom you can bunk in until you can find you a place :thumbsup:

So is that 7 in the magazine and 1 in the chamber?:laugh:

What I dont understand is how a state law can be stricter than federal law, but state law cant be more lenient than federal law?

Cuomo gun bill fact sheet

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

"Existing 10rnd mags will be grandfathered in but can only be loaded with 7rnds"

So, whos gonna look over my shoulder to make sure I dont slide an 8th in? Since we're using the honor system in a STATE LAW, can have have a 30rnd mag if I promise and pinky swear that Ill leave 23 open spots?

Don't you get it? This is job expansion my friend...there's going to be an entirely new segment of gov't to oversee all of this BS. Gov't existing for the sake of gov't...OMG, you've gotta love it! :banghead:

Last edited:
Back