NX Wet Kit ??????

HeyABusa

Registered
first off let me start by telling what i got, i just a super deal on a full NX Wet Nitrous Kit w/purge bottle opener and gauge but... its for a car and my main question is what will it take to convert the kit over to my bike besides smaller bottle and bracket and i will be using a Gixx1300 spray bar setup for actual nitrous/fuel delivery. next question is the stock motor able to handle and 60 shot wet until i get enough monies to build the motor i hear mixed opinions so any help will be much appreciated - thanks Nick
peace.gif

first off let me start by telling what i got, i just a super deal on a full NX Wet Nitrous Kit w/purge bottle opener and gauge but... its for a car and my main question is what will it take to convert the kit over to my bike besides smaller bottle and bracket and i will be using a Gixx1300 spray bar setup for actual nitrous/fuel delivery. next question is the stock motor able to handle and 60 shot wet until i get enough monies to build the motor i hear mixed opinions so any help will be much appreciated - thanks Nick  
peace.gif
With a Wet kit spraying a 100 shot is no problem on a stock motor. Just retard the timing 6 degrees and run C16. With a 60 shot just retard the timing 4 degrees

if bike is mapped on pump and im running a wet system should i run straight c16 for 100 shot or a mix? also can i just go into my map and pull the timing out?

so if i were to run a 50 shot wet with say 1 step colder plugs and maybe a c16 and 93 mix i should be ok on stock timing?
rock.gif
and also the jets for the Gixx1300R spray bar plate use what type of jets because i have a bunch of old NX and NOS master jet kits laying that i've used on a few cars let me know thanks - Nick

so if i were to run a 50 shot wet with say 1 step colder plugs and maybe a c16 and 93 mix i should be ok on stock timing?
rock.gif
and also the jets for the Gixx1300R spray bar plate use what type of jets because i have a bunch of old NX and NOS master jet kits laying that i've used on a few cars let me know thanks - Nick
For every 50 hp you should take 2 degrees of timing out. I dont like mixing octanes unless you measure the mixture before you pour it in the bike. Over a 60 shot you should run straight C16. My Spraybar can use either NOS or NX jets so use what you have.

Back