nx nitrous kit

schmud0811

Registered
ok i am going to get one of these bad boys in the next month ...i was wondering if i can run one of the nitrous controler computers with a power commander 3r or can i get away with just a power commander and how much do i have to retard timing if?? and how much do i have to richen up the fuel in the power curve were i want to apply the nitrous...and how safe is the kit with a stock motor i just want to do 20hp....maybe 40hp but no more i just do not want to be blowing engine gaskets or worse the motor...plus were is a good place to put the button besides the horn ....i want to keep the horn and replace with a louder one....plus will it hurt my engine to be running a nos map when i am not on the juice ...any help will be apreciative
face7.gif

ok i am going to get one of these bad boys in the next month ...i was wondering if i can run one of the nitrous controler computers with a power commander 3r or can i get away with just a power commander and how much do i have to retard timing if?? and how much do i have to richen up the fuel in the power curve were i want to apply the nitrous...and how safe is the kit with a stock motor i just want to do 20hp....maybe 40hp but no more i just do not want to be blowing engine gaskets or worse the motor...plus were is a good place to put the button besides the horn ....i want to keep the horn and replace with a louder one....plus will it hurt my engine to  be running a nos map when i am not on the juice ...any help will be apreciative
face7.gif
You dont need a Progressive controller and you dont need a Power Commander as long as you stay under 40 shot. Also no need to retard the timing as long as you stay under 50 shot. You can also use a Micro switch or a TPS switch the activate the N20. You will not hurt anything if you only spray 40 shot. I spray 150 shot regularly

see i allready have a power commander3r....which i need for my new exhaust so i was wondering if i can use both computers at once? thanx for the timing info

Back