NWS... Another reason to wear gear...

Yeah, he shoulda been wearing these...  They are pretty comfy, especially when compared to the alternative...
laugh.gif
I went and bought some today, Rev.

Yeah, he shoulda been wearing these...  They are pretty comfy, especially when compared to the alternative...
laugh.gif
Do you wear those? I saw that you said you had bought them and that had me thinking about them. I saw some at Cycle Gear when I was there. I'll have to get some of those.

Kevin

They will take some getting used to, and if you have BIG calves? Forget about it, don't even bother... But then again Alpinestars makes some that look great and of course your local skater shop will have some that will prolly be just as tough as anything found in racing leathers.

These are cool, but like I said, getting them fit right and getting used to them is going to take a little time.
smile.gif

But uh of course actual leathers would be a much better choice, no way around it... These are simply one addition stop gap to make jeans a little less worthless.

Tell ya though, these with proper riding boots and some Draggin Jeans? You would be good to go for 99% of the situations you'll encounter on the street, and you can be protected while still looking casual enough to head to work or the Mall..

<!--EDIT|Revlis
Reason for Edit: None given...|1110627131 -->

Thanks Chris - guess I'll get some riding pants now.....
ewwwww GROSS!!

It is truly amazing how all of those guys and many of us here have plenty of money for mods for their bike, but don't have enough brains to buy some decent gear to save their own a$$.
rock.gif

And yes I have gear and I do wear it.
Good point BA Busa, very good point. It looks like I need to reshuffle my mod money towards the gear dept.

shenoyp,

Joe Rocket's Ballistic pants come in up to 5xl. Fieldsheer has fluffy sizes too, www.fieldsheer.com. gpstar, they only sell on ebay. You can do a search on them. Jackets and gloves, but I don't think they do pants yet.

Back