Now to s trat the next project 04le----

turb06LE240

Registered
OK, as some of you know I just finished my 06 Le- tons of chrome, electronics, a 240 tire kit, and of course the turbo.....
So now we have the plans for the 04LE I have..

It started life Red, but I traded the red body{+$800} for a blue and silver 01 body {and a set of  GSXR1000 Marchesini wheels} {since its getting paint anyway and the wheels are like new}.
So heres the plans-
The bike has a black frame, so I am sending everything that isnt black already to the Powder coater.
I have a set of Black Vortec rear sets so Ill thow them on, And I have a lightweight sprocket set that came with the wheels {But we will have to see if there good for the HP, I am going to make}...
I also have a GSXR 1000 front end With galfer waves on it!!!
Ad I am getting a few prices for light weight swingarms that will hold the gsxr1K wheel and mount to the busa...
And the last thing to figure out is the TURBO for this bike, its going to be something like 450hp with a 136?cc motor...

So this is how it looks--
04LE with black rear sets, GSXR1K Marchesini wheels, GSXR1K front end, Custom made {?Macintosh?}Swingarm, galfer rotors, and a 450hp turbo built engine...
Im going to try to get the bike as light a possible, I figure the exhaust shaves what the turbo adds, and the front end is probaby 40lbs less, plus the wheels and what ever else I can shave off... It should be pretty sick... And only cost me about $13K + what I already have {I scored the bike and most of the parts where free or traded to me...}
Paint is going to be 2 tone, pearl white {cadilac color}, and a color called Deep Black Sea and maybe some airbrushing hayabusa stuff in there...

Back