Now this is what I am talking about

thrasherfox

BUSA
Donating Member
Registered
I read this article and all I could do is smile, laugh and think OOOOOH RAAAAHHHH

One thing I really liked was the commandant of the Marine Corps only said he had spoke with the Lt. Gen and asked him to watch his words more carefully in "public".

No reprimand, no apology, the Commandant didn't play no public political game.

And people just don't get it, they want combat soldiers who can kick arse, but they want them to be all touchy feely and feel bad about killing..

Guess what, cant have it both ways. A good soldier is only a good soldier if he enjoys what he does. sorry if that offends anyone, but being a soldier is like any other job, the more you enjoy what you do, the better you are at it.

If your job is to kill people, you better learn to enjoy your work because if you don't, not only will you become ineffective, but psychologically it will tear you up if you are killing people and don’t have the stomach for it.

At least this Lt. Gen was being honest about the situation..

Marine Corps Lt. Gen. James Mattis speech in San Diego

Semper Fi

<!--EDIT|thrasherfox
Reason for Edit: None given...|1107495096 -->

That's too funny.
laugh.gif

People should not ask questions that they do not want the answers to.
wink.gif

I for one, am glad to have people like that on our side taking care of business
beerchug.gif

good stuff! Don't you love how the "news" helps put a spin on it with wording making it seem like what they are saying is so wrong. perfect opportunity to be supporive and they go for shock/ratings value yet again. I need to start an INFO paper...

Back