Now THIS is Sexy!

This is what the economy does....
"Condors New Bio-Chock! For the low low price of $19.99 a week, rest assured your baby will be given a warm, secure place to park with Bio-Chock! Just roll your ride, Sport or Cruiser into to the "Muffin-Lock" wheel chock, (patent-pending), set and forget! It's that easy! Lol.

This is what the economy does....
"Condors New Bio-Chock! For the low low price of $19.99 a week, rest assured your baby will be given a warm, secure place to park with Bio-Chock! Just roll your ride, Sport or Cruiser into to the "Muffin-Lock" wheel chock, (patent-pending), set and forget! It's that easy! Lol.

lol, i'm not sure which is funnier...the post or the fact it came from someone with a screen name of "crusty" :laugh:

RussellJ said:
:banghead: I said, I got it from a friend off my facebook feed! :banghead:

:rofl: Figured you white busa people would like the larger women... Frog denies it... but he secretly agrees with you

Im cold blooded okay, I need something big and warm to crawl under at night so I don't die,,don't judge me!

Smellphone via Forum Runner

Nothing but sympathy from this corner :banghead:

I would have preferred being Rick Rolled on April Fools Day :laugh:

i want my click back.................oh yeah, and my eyesight too please :please:

i seriously hope this was the result of a bet gone very, very wrong but i'm afraid it wasn't :banghead:

I'm just trying to imagine her standing in front of a full length mirror saying "Damn girl! You look good!" :puke:

VaBusa said:
I'm just trying to imagine her standing in front of a full length mirror saying "Damn girl! You look good!" :puke:

Must resist the urge to reply:whistle:

From my dunce stool :cookoo:

Or worse Vabs. She looks in the mirror and says "Yep this pair is to big, after lunch I need to go buy a smaller pair of shorts."

Back