Now that's close!!

VaBusa

oRg Gal
Staff member
Administrator
Ummmm...keep watching :whistle:

Some background info:

This live TV interview is about this mans property (that you see behind him) being requisitioned by the local government. The man (Mehmed KaÅ¡inović) who is WWI Bosnian refugee, is pleading on local Croatian TV station, for authorities to let him keep the land he has been working on for over 50 years. The car that accidentally crashed into that property is Renault Twingo.

Last edited:
umm thats edited wasnt that car just coming from the opposite direction and a car normally would slide before it launches in the air like that... am i wrong??

Surely thats edited. That old dude never flinched.

Dude looks like a Russian WWII Vet and if so I don't think that would make him flinch.
Guy probably survived Stalingrad. Itty bitty car flying thru the air. Heck he didn't even choke on the drag off his smoke! :laugh:

I was thinking the same thing Blanca... He's thinking to himself.. I remember that time when a tank came flying at me...

Ummmm...keep watching :whistle:

Some background info:

This live TV interview is about this mans property (that you see behind him) being requisitioned by the local government. The man (Mehmed KaÅ¡inović) who is WWI Bosnian refugee, is pleading on local Croatian TV station, for authorities to let him keep the land he has been working on for over 50 years. The car that accidentally crashed into that property is Renault Twingo.

Your wrong. I just Babelfished the script.

"Helga was zuch a bewteeeful beeg voman. Zhe had beeg bertmarc right onzer :whistle:"

:laugh:

I would fire the camera man. The most action filled part of the interview and he points the camera to the sky and then puts it down rather than getting video of getting the driver out of the car.

He is a WWI vet, you really think a car flying is anything as scary as what he has seen in the war????

Dude was pretty calm. Reminds me of the scene from the movie Bad Boys 2 when the bad guys were launching cars off the car transport.

Martin Lawrence to Will Smith:

Martin: Did you see that?
Will: How could I not see that....they're throwing cars at us

One of the many funny scenes from that movie.

Better Quote, Gumball Rally

"Whatsa behind me is not important"....:laugh:

Back