NOW TAKING ORDERS FOR YELLOW BULBS

Got mine yesterday. Quick shipping JD.
beerchug.gif

What is the gain to getting the white HID and the Yellow high beam? BEtter pattern? Cuts the darkness better?

Do you need to take the nose off to install the bulb ?
I hate taking off the nose
sad.gif

<!--EDIT|hionbusa
Reason for Edit: "spell bud"|1136580153 -->

To install the highbeam yellow only, nose does NOT have to come off. Reach up in there. Twist to remove old and then unplug, put in new. Easier if your remove instrument cluster. It's right there.

Rest of bulbs due in by sat according to tracking number.

Ref the GSXR 1k I believe those are H4's. but you will have to check.

JD

Are these regular yellow bulbs ( not HID )? Because i'm ordering the HID for my low beam but would like a yellow high beam. If so shoot me a PM , I'll take one!

The yellow bulbs are just replacement bulbs for the highbeam in yellow and pure yellow glass not painted on yellow. Has really nothing to do with hid. You can mail a M.O. or paypal doesnt matter.

Im away from my home city at the moment so I should be able to get them all shipped out by weds. Sorry for the delays, had something come up out of town that required my attention. Anyone else interested I'll have plenty.

JD

one more

<!--EDIT|arey
Reason for Edit: None given...|1136981522 -->

hidpic2.jpg

<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>Everyone</span> that sent in their $$.  Im not back at home yet.  Im working on a project for a church which has become pretty involved.  Project has to be done by thursday.  Bulbs should have made it to my house by now but I cannot physically verify that.  Most of the boxes are prepped and ready to ship.  I should be able to ship everyones bulbs out in the next day or so when I get back home.  Thanks for being patient.

ALSO, If you need one for a Gix1k nows the time to yell. I can see if they will do some while im getting them. Easier now than later. Need bulb size and #.

Arey, sweet pics.

JD

<!--EDIT|ICEMANN
Reason for Edit: None given...|1137002106 -->

<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>Everyone</span> that sent in their $$.  Im not back at home yet.  Im working on a project for a church which has become pretty involved.  Project has to be done by thursday.  Bulbs should have made it to my house by now but I cannot physically verify that.  Most of the boxes are prepped and ready to ship.  I should be able to ship everyones bulbs out in the next day or so when I get back home.  Thanks for being patient.

ALSO, If you need one for a Gix1k nows the time to yell.  I can see if they will do some while im getting them.  Easier now than later.  Need bulb size and #.

Arey, sweet pics.

JD
Thanks for the update....

<span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>AN UPDATE</span>

Got home to find information ref yellow bulbs. They are sitting in customs awaiting clearance. So thanks for your patience. I expect them any day. I wouldnt emagine it would take this long for this is a first, but hey not much I can do. Ive made some phone calls to see if it can be expiteded. Nice having friends.

JD

JD your creditability goes without question, I think we all understand, Thanks for keeping us posted.

Back