NOW TAKING ORDERS FOR YELLOW BULBS

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>HEY EVERYONE; SORRY ABOUT THE DELAYS</span>

1) The delays in getting the bulbs shipped out have been out of my hands. This is a first time ever in my many years on this board every having this long of a delay. The bulbs were custom made and unfortunatly the parent company of the consignee that made the bulbs for me/us, and I didnt actually know this till now, is connected w/N. Korea. The bulbs arnt from there but from what I was told EVERYTHING that the company has entering the country gets red flagged and completely inspected regardless of what it is. I received a confirmation from the US customs inspection services that they have released/cleared the parcel and with normal shipping I should have it no later than tuesday. I already have everyone's boxes taged, labled and ready to ship same day.

Thanks for being patient, anyone that knows me can atest that this is unlike me in anyway.

2) Sorry I havnt been on the board much to at least update you. Ive had some other work related things come up that kept me away from home. Email was about all I could send, and I didnt have anyone's email with me.

Again, sorry but there was nothing I could do to foresee this happening. The company has always come thru in the past, and have come thru this time as well. Just a lil slow with it.

JD

Cool, No problem with me Ice, crap happens... Thanks for the update
wink.gif

Not like you did this on purpose. Can't really help when they do their inspections.

And for me anyway, it is still cold so I haven't been riding. I can't wait for spring!

Bro, thanks for the update.... no worries here.... shid I haven't even had time to install my HID yet.... work is a mofo...

Back