NOW TAKING ORDERS FOR YELLOW BULBS

ICEMANN

Registered
Hey folks,

The lighting company really stepped up this time as far as "TIME" goes. In the past it's been pulling teeth to get lights made up and then shipped to me in a timely fashion.
I placed the order on weds. and have a tracking number already. They will be at my house this friday with expected ship out to you on sat. If you participated in the past you'll remember it was forever when they came in.

For anyone interested in a pure yellow 9005 highbeam bulb. These are not tinted type bulbs.

I am taking orders for them now. Price is the same. Cost of bulb + shipping = $37.00 each. Im making labels, and getting boxes stuffed with peanuts etc, ready to ship to make life easier for me as requests come in.

paypal, money order, etc. paypal = icemann@ameritech.net

Again im in no need of one of these for myself, so it's for you folks that are interested.

I had to get 25 made to make up an order, so start sendin it in!

JD

these are purdy... just do it boys.... before they are all gone!

You've got dinero! Thanks Ice
thumbs-up.gif

Money will be sent out to ya by end of next week. Payday don't come around fast enough....
sad.gif

is it just a replacement for the regular bulb, but its yellow? whats it have to do with HID is confusing me lol

ttt i'll be in once i get the info on the relation between this and HID. is this to compliment hid low beams?
rock.gif

Back