Now I've seen it all

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
I think I've seen it all now.

Explain it to me

Anyone who has the answer to what the hell Jesse Jackson or Ralph Nader is doing speaking for the players let me know.... Isnt there something better for them to be working on?

I can't even make up a good answer for it. Maybe all the rest of the worlds problems have been solved.
smile.gif

I didn't even bother reading it....

sounds like a total farce...a plan for more fame or some other shid like that. I have NO idea what they theink they're doing in that arena.

Kinda like when Jim Brown was commentating on UFC. What was all that about?

Didn't read it either since I can't believe we are wasting time with the whole drama. I've got a couple stories for him that aren't fair, but I don't make enough to get his attention. Let's move on to the next story!

At least Jesse didn't say Brett Favre is better than Mcnab! I agree with PDbusa there are no further problems in the world... Everyone can rest easy. Everything is under control... Lets get this T.O. problem solved then everything else will fall right into place.
smile.gif

Fuckin let it go, he gets payed more money than most of us will see in a lifetime to play a game, and he is a child about the game, so now he is sitting in the corner like he deserves, end of story!! f-ing retards
-WHEELMAN

Back