Nov 3-4 NOLA Trackday!!

Day #2 ready to Rock it!!

ForumRunner_20121104_133556.png

ForumRunner_20121104_133556.png

Even with the weather (and Chris' multiple issues) had a great time. NOLA is a fun track, with a combination of fast flowing turns, a couple of abrupt turns, and a really long front straight (saw 170 a couple of times). The track surface is almost smooth enough to eat off of. The complex is new, VERY NICE (as nice as Barber without the art). Charles and me had a big time mixing it up with each other in several sessions (all bow to the LITERBIKE) should be some good video out there (and me nose to nose racing a brand spanking new Ducati Panigale down the front straight should be interesting). Also got the legendary Dave Moss to take a look at my suspension and make a few changes/recommendations.

A definite do again *BUT ONLY IN THE Early spring and late fall cause the summers would be BRUTAL..

glad you guys had a good time...sorry for the weather on Sunday, but thats south Louisiana for ya :banghead:....nice to have met you guys.....:thumbsup:

Great to meet you Skeche! Thank you for the stickers I'll post up a pic in a day or so!

How did your Busa do at the bike show?

glad you guys had a good time...sorry for the weather on Sunday, but thats south Louisiana for ya :banghead:....nice to have met you guys.....:thumbsup:

Good meeting you Skeche!
Very nice scoot you have there! Really liked the rear pegs!
Til next time! :-D

It was great meeting Skeche and Skydivr!

NOLA was awesome!! Except for the rain!

Also, Skydivr is my hero!!

51yrs old and running fast fast laps!!!

Man, I hope I can keep running these types of lap times into my 50s!!!

Also, Skydivr is my hero!!

51yrs old and running fast fast laps!!!

Man, I hope I can keep running these types of lap times into my 50s!!!

I repeat, Aleve is your friend :)

I'm downloading vids off my camera's to my hard drive now...I just got finished watching one of the rear veiw cams Charles where we swapped positions a couple of times...you could see where you really had the entry to that first S turn figured out :thumbsup:

I repeat, Aleve is your friend :)

I'm downloading vids off my camera's to my hard drive now...I just got finished watching one of the rear veiw cams Charles where we swapped positions a couple of times...you could see where you really had the entry to that first S turn figured out :thumbsup:

Hey man, you figured out that corner soon enough, then I was done! No way to make up time on that literbike!! :thumbsup:

Back