Noticed something when looking at old threads...

Funny you should say that. Just logged into my old account. 27 unread messages. Someone deleted my avatar as offensive!? Went to mechanics 101 and yea ghost town. Nobody rides those bikes anymore I guess :confused:
My son has 2...an '06 750 (he loves this bike) and my old '86 pop up which he absolutely loves and it will never leave him now...I have pictures of him sitting on it when he was a wee lad in diapers...

. I imagine Ill leave for good when I get my Goldwing.
Jermz' stop that crazy talk...Oldwing...bleck.
puke.gif

I'm an' old fug now...but I wont give up the Busa. Ya see,you just turn your Busa into a Wing.

a.jpg

b.jpg

c.jpg

Now I know what yer thinkin'..."Rubb,that thing is fuggin hideous",and yer right. But it will do everything the Big Honduh will do when I'm done...AND...it will do it a turbo speed. Seriously,what more do you need.
dunno.gif

Don't do it Jermz'...not an' old fuddy-duddy bike.
Rubb.

You too were a can-a-tuner?

Yes and no. Other than the 2020 Katana I just bought, my newest one was a 1985. I joined Katriders when I had an '82 Katana 1100 but discovered it was more GSX-F centric. Stuck around but didn't post all that much.

Two friends of mine (Range, Dexter) were frequent posters over there and they both owned "F" Kats.

Yes and no. Other than the 2020 Katana I just bought, my newest one was a 1985. I joined Katriders when I had an '82 Katana 1100 but discovered it was more GSX-F centric. Stuck around but didn't post all that much.

Two friends of mine (Range, Dexter) were frequent posters over there and they both owned "F" Kats
The 2020 looks sweet with the retro design!

Back