Nothing better than riding in this weather

oeballer50

Registered
I live in upstate New York in the adirondacks and I don't know about the rest of you but their is nothing I would rather do than take a nice ride through the adirondacks when the leaves are changing. The scenery is like nothing else in this fall like weather:thumbsup: if I knew how to upload pics from my iPad would but I'm not to computer savy lol

I rode through there in August, that's a beautiful place, I'hoping to get back to see the leaves changing colour.

yea unfortunately it only last a month....:whistle: then comes the miserable snow, salt and freezing cold ass weather that seems to last a 100 years! cant wait to move out of this miserable part of the country.:banghead:

yea unfortunately it only last a month....:whistle: then comes the miserable snow, salt and freezing cold ass weather that seems to last a 100 years! cant wait to move out of this miserable part of the country.:banghead:

Been there and when we left we didn't look back, I'll visit up north in the summer...anything below 60 and I start to whine.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

I'm with you Blanca, that's one of those fun fall hazards... Wet leaves on the side of the road. I swear those things are worse than ice!

Cooling down here too. Upper 70's to low 80's, 50's in the mornings. No leaves changing yet, but now I don't have to leave the house at 7:00am to get a decent ride before it get's blistering hot.
Getting to be serious dirt bike season too. Great days in the woods, and cool evenings at the motocross tracks. Winter harescramble series starts the middle of next month. Plus there's Arenacross and Endurocross through the winter.
Was a brutally hot summer here in the mid-west (hottest on record since sometime in the 50's), but relief is now here. Time to go outside and play..:thumbsup:

Fall is awesome ridding for sure. I put on 866 miles last weekend. Just a little cool early in the morning.

hey baller..heading up there next weekend. We are taking the trailer and what will probably be the new bike to Lake George to do some riding...suggestions?

If you can make your way through Hadley over to north shore road. North shore road is an amazing twisting and winding road that goes Edinburg and if you can make your way to route 30 and head north that's also a super nice road with lots of great scenery

I love it!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup: Jackets, gloves, boots and nothing but cool comfortable riding all day long :whistle:

Back