Donating Member
Registered
Note To Self:

MUST GIVE UP SMOKING

AND

WEAR PYJAMAS TO BED
laugh.gif

image001.jpg

Your posts are making me look like a saint! Because posting nudity and a tasteless headstone of Steve Irwin surely is worse than me saying the F word while posting drunk.... and that's something I haven't done lately and don't plan on doing again, god willing.

Once a century Uranus is visible to all that care to look up.

Thanks Pan, but you are still the master when pissed  
tounge.gif

Your modesty will quickly go out the window, pun intended, when faced with searing heat and smoke. The guy will be quickly covered up and assessed when he is on the ground and he probably doesn't care about being naked on the ladder in comarison to getting out of that environment.
smile.gif

Not to get off topic... But that pic reminds me of the time I was cutting open a box with a razor knife....

I of course made the mistake of cutting back towards myself... Needless to say the knife plunged into my calf... You could see a good way into my leg (razor knives are sharp)... My wife jumps up and starts running around in circles screaming ( it was pretty funny). I calmly ask for a belt so I can stop the bleeding because the t-shirt I was using as a compression bandage was doing nothing... So my wife is going crazy I am bleeding all over and I look up and say... Could you get me a better shirt because there is no way I am going to the E.R. wearing a flannel (red and green ugliest thing you have ever seen Xmas present from someone who doesn't like me) shirt and blue sweat pants... She stops and looks at me like I'm crazy... Starts talking about not bleeding to death being more important than fashion... The lesson... It only takes a second or two to change your clothes... Thats why your mom always told you to keep clean underwear in your glove box...

(jessup @ Sep. 07 2006,09:49) Not to get off topic... But that pic reminds me of the time I was cutting open a box with a razor knife....

I of course made the mistake of cutting back towards myself... Needless to say the knife plunged into my calf... You could see a good way into my leg (razor knives are sharp)... My wife jumps up and starts running around in circles screaming ( it was pretty funny). I calmly ask for a belt so I can stop the bleeding because the t-shirt I was using as a compression bandage was doing nothing... So my wife is going crazy I am bleeding all over and I look up and say... Could you get me a better shirt because there is no way I am going to the E.R. wearing a flannel (red and green ugliest thing you have ever seen Xmas present from someone who doesn't like me) shirt and blue sweat pants... She stops and looks at me like I'm crazy... Starts talking about not bleeding to death being more important than fashion... The lesson... It only takes a second or two to change your clothes... Thats why your mom always told you to keep clean underwear in your glove box...
Hell I got clothes enough nearby... But then again, I worry more about intruders than I do fire really. So I figure the whole nekid thing works to your advantage in that case. NOBODY wants to be killed or beat by a nekid man... NOBODY...

Still though, I'll find a pair of shorts or something...
laugh.gif

Always thought I was weird cuz I cant sleep without having on at least a pair of shorts, normally wear lounge pants(I think that's what they are called) Wonder if the fire started because he was taking the saying "light a fire under your azz" literally

(jessup @ Sep. 07 2006,09:14) Once a century Uranus is visible to all that care to look up.
carefull...they might reclassify that also to a "dwarf planet" with tiny orbiting moons lol

Back