Not too shabby...

PaNDeM1C

Your Disease.....
Donating Member
Registered
Here's the latest shot of my bike after my incident on Sunday. It was taken about 20 mins ago in my garage with a flash on my point n' shooter... so you can expect every bit of dust, etc to show up. But the color-rite touch up pens sure did cover up the damage nicely. If you stand 3-5ft away from the bike you couldn't even notice a scratch...

This pic "brings things out" because of the situation, but in the sunlight you can't even tell. The engine cover (i think that's what it is) was the easiest thing to touch up even though it had the most damage/paint chips.

My back is seriously still killing me! Still unsure if I hurt it from lifting the bike up so quickly or when I did that unwanted stoppie/endo when I jammed on my brakes to avoid plowing into that car.... when I cough, I'm hurting!

grdropfixxx.jpg

I should have waited til tomorrow to take some shots because in the garage w/ the flash it makes things look worse with all the reflections....

Oh, well....

Damage doesnt look all that bad.

I dropped min in the driveway and the hill was so steep it slid a little down the drive so I had some plastic repair to do. I got new stickers and then clear coated over the stickers then wet sanded and buffed it out to a mirror finish.

It took a while but looks good.

(CorrodedAlien @ Sep. 19 2006,20:34) hmmm.... a bit anal on the scuf's?
Yeah! I am! I want it perfect! And it does look better in person....

In these photos you're also getting fingerprints, dusts, etc... so if somebody saw these shots w/o knowing where the damage was, they might not even know where.

White circles show exactly where....

The flash brings it all out, so I'm happy with the work I did... and you can't really even notice unless you walk right up on the bike and "examine" it.

dropfixxxxxxxx.jpg

Both of my mirrors are scuffed, but I never bothered with either of them... and I don't really care about my bar ends. I bought my bike to "ride" so I'm cool w/ any little damage I met get along the way..... because it will happen.

Thanks!

I'll post up some pics later in the week (prob tomorrow) if I can manage to roll the slut out into the driveway w/ my back being so F'd up!

I can't wait.... (for my back to heal... because I hate being OFF my bike right now........)

guns.gif
wow.gif

Being OFF my bike sucks!!! Period!!!

No ifs, ands, or buts...........

I wanna ride! That's me!!!

+1 on the doc-if he doens't have anything intelligent to say, hit up a chiropractor if your wallet or health ins. can handle it.

(PaNDeM1C @ Sep. 19 2006,20:30) .... when I cough, I'm hurting!
Tell your Buddy, he can take his finger out of your a$$ now...
It's supposed to be a physical, not a sexual encounter...
jump9.gif

For some reason, maybe god's will.... who knows... but my back feels great right now and going to hit the highway on the Busa! It's only been 4 days but feels like a month since I've ridden!

Back