NOt too bad*pic post

chrisarrington

Registered
One of my local riding forum members goes to the Gap and shoots pictures just for the heck of it. He was out yesterday and got a few of me. I only have one low res right now but I didn't think it was too bad. Certainly not Vman, Yamahor or a few others on here but I thought it looked nice.

ChrisA.jpg

Thats awsome! Wish i had an action shot of me riding! The pics of this bike look cool in action all leaned over in the twisties!

Thanks. I got to meet a handful of guys at the Bash last fall. Of course I know the rain hindered the riding some but I hope to meet alot more this year.

Great shot!!! I have the same bike,same colour.I'd love a shot of me doing that.
Now.....you're giving me ideas....I just recently bought the Nikon D200 ,so i got to find me a good "assistant"!
beerchug.gif

Oh by the way what camera was that and what was the settings?(if you dont mind)

Great shot! Love that color as well. Small world Chris. I was born and raised over in South Knoxville just accross the Sevier County line. Seymour was such a small town and always loved it. I dated a gal from Seymour High School and always enjoyed their football games. Many years ago. Used to love to bust they Y on Chapman HWY in my old Trans Am. Ride safe my friend!

That is a fantastic shot! Looks great! One thing though...

Why was your turn signal on??

Back