aka Danksy

Registered
New to the forum, Im sure I will just get a bunch of "search the forum replies"

so this is my first Busa.

2004 Black/Purple Color Scheme

Full Titanium Akrapovic
Speedohealer
PowerCommander w/ custom map
lowered 1"front 2" rear (probably going to change that, looking into Reapers)
BMC Race Filter
Double Bubble
adjustable Triple Tree
billet velocity stacks
air box mod
air valve mod
ram air mod
14/41 sprockets

and I think thats about it thats not simply for show...

any thoughts?

:welcome:

how do you like that 14 41 setup? i have a tobin seat and i love it, looks and feels great. i also powdercoated some things and that really improved the looks of my bike but its all black, not sure how it would look on yours. lets see some pics

I know I only have camera phone pics right now, Ill take some tomorrow.

probably looks, its pretty fast as it is and I do more long rides than anything.

things that interest me the most are

Suspension set ups

Handlebar set ups ( I have some kind of chrome triple tree that was on the bike when I bought it)

Rear Sets

Tire set ratios

gear ratios ( I like the 14/41 but im curious as to what other people are running too)

I already have custom seats but thanks for the tip

Stretching it, nothing crazy but like 4-6 inches

I already have some things for looks like chrome bar ends, triple tree, mesh inserts, double bubble etc

Welcome to the oRg. What is it that you are looking for? The busa is one of the most modded bikes in the world, it would help to know where you want to go.

Get some Buell pegs to lower your feet a little. Would be good for long distance riding but cuts into cornering a bit. I use Avon Storm tires (this may start a long long long discussion) and I like them. Still waiting to see how much wear I get. If you want some risers they make those, also GPS or Cruise Control is an option.

https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/images/busa_retro/attach/jpg.gif

BUSA.jpg

gps I don't really need, I'm one of those " you have to be lost to find your way" riders

CRUISE CONTROL is a freaking great idea, is there a good one you know of?:beerchug:

Sounds nice we need pics:rulez:

:worthless:

As for your next mods....let me think......:whistle:

GOT IT!!

This mod is growing quite popular lately it's a secondary propulsion system assist you will also have to stretch it about 4 inch's to keep it steady with additional mph's

Some people are going with NOS others are going Boost an Super chargers...

But you will show them all up when you roll the throttle with this mod:thumbsup:

Don't forget to hand the guy you racing the hotdogs they should be ready by the time the race is over:rofl::rofl::rofl:

:welcome: Sorry I am just twisted :down: they usually don't let me out of the corner to play with others

Last edited by a moderator:
Get some Buell pegs to lower your feet a little. Would be good for long distance riding but cuts into cornering a bit. I use Avon Storm tires (this may start a long long long discussion) and I like them. Still waiting to see how much wear I get. If you want some risers they make those, also GPS or Cruise Control is an option.

Throttlemiesters is a good option and they look great for bar ends. If you want set it and ride, go with the Rosta Cruise set up.

GPS is Great when you are looking for the closest Hooters. Also nice on long trips where you know where you want to go, but don't really know how to get there.

I just saw a picture of a guy who has it on his bike. DR1300R. PM him. I just saw a picture he put up and he has a little lever over by his clutch with Cruise Control on it.

Love the title of this thread.

It really doesnt matter which one you do, There will be another one right behind it. :laugh:

What do you take off the r1? And how does it give you quicker throttle response I am very curious to hear that

Stainless lines are nice most people don't drive fast enough to need them buttt I might be one that does ha ha. Good call cheap upgrade too.
Posted via Mobile Device

Back