Not Sure What Colour

I would think getting the white to match could be a problem. I replaced a few panels on my 08 in the past then eventually painted the whole bike just so that color matching was no longer a problem.

Think I am going to go with white for the undertray leave the fairing white/balck and rear black indicator pods, I have a black hump but it didn't look right on the all white rear end so with black indicator pods it might be better.
I also have a black rear end so might put that on with my current white indicator pods and see what that looks like.
Will post pics when i am doing it :-)

The black tail might look good, only my opinion but I'd leave it all black with no white. Maybe get white GSX1340R decals to off set a little if you like. It would kind of off-set the black on the lower fairing.

So I have my latest Busa which is the black and white version 2018.
I like the contrast to the 2 colors BUT cannot decide to either stay like this or just get everything painted in black
There are 2 panels than need re-spraying so it's now or never to decide between keeping it stock or going ALL black?

Any ideas or opinions would be appreciated.

View attachment 1610825
what rack is this? been trying to find this one with the side handle for passenger, sorry kind of off subject.

I would think getting the white to match could be a problem. I replaced a few panels on my 08 in the past then eventually painted the whole bike just so that color matching was no longer a problem.
Had the tank re-done along with the nose and the bloke I used got it spot on even to matching the pearl effect :-)

Back