Not really happy hayabusa.org

busagod

Registered
There for a moment I thought I had entered the Britney Spears forum. Over the last few months this site has resembled a bunch of teenaged girls, kissing each others asses in order to gain acceptance, possibly even entering the inter-sanctum of the varsity cheerleading squad. I’ve seen all kinds within this forum including:

Ass Kissing Posters (AKP) – Telling one that there bike is the coolest – when in fact they would never even consider the same fury leopard skins seat on their bike.

Posting Just to Post (PJTP) – seems that some guys think that the more posts they make the better chances they would be accepted amongst their peers as better rider. When in fact many rookie posters could ride circles around these guys.

God Image or Father Image Poster (GIP or FIP) – My son you must never offend me! You must Worship me and Praise Me and Worship me and Praise Me….for I am old enough to be god.

Thread Wrecker Poster (TWP) - A post made by one about a problem with is chain the TWP – chimes in talking with another poster about something totally unrelated.

And many more:

Let’s talk motorcycles and leave other bullshit out of this forum. It amazes me that the general form is the most visited, people posting questions about their bike in this section only because that’s the only place you may get a response. Post the same questions in lets say, the race forum, and forget ever hearing a reply. This is the only forum that I have ever participated in, maybe that’s how they all are. I gained some knowledge from this site, however most of the time only after sifting through all the BS.
:mad:

good luck with this debate

<!--EDIT|WWJD
Reason for Edit: "if ya ain't got nuttin good to say"|1068405080 -->

Amen, busagod. I just got back from a great ride with a healthy dose of sunshine, rain, insects & ufo's (really big ones), and scraped boots. "It's the bikes, not the board!"

That's the nature of internet forums, dude. Be it a camera site, a bike site, a gun site, etc... This is how they all operate. If you don't believe me then find another forum that deals with another of your hobbies and follow it for a month. The names and topic will change but the BS will keep right on rolling. Guaranteed.

Do like the rest of us do... sift through and find what you're here to see and ignore the rest. You or nobody else will change the nature of internet forums, dude. Give it up...

Thats a lot of pissin' and moanin' for someone who has stuck around for all of 3 months. All your doing is whining. If ya don't like it....I have a really good idea..........move on!

Oh...and the point that you beinga rookine rider can ride circles around the others.....put up or shut up. I'd LOVE to race for titles. Ya up for that?:super: NO? Go back to momma.

Have a nice day! :D :D :D

I've had success in gathering information from this site...And I've determined members that I can contact directly for specific info...This world is not perfect neither is the board...Somethings interest me somethings don't...Like for instant this thread...I thought the topic would be something else but discovered that it was BS... :devil:

let me make one thing very clear................

THIS IS THE INTERNET AND ANYONE CAN SAY WHAT THE HECK THEY WANT TO. and be prepared to be edited by the owner of the site. Ever served in the military? Ever had your eyes about to puddle? good. This piece of the world belongs to the Captain, and his rules.

now.... I just put my hayabusa on the pavement today, first time in few months.
- Bullet, cover your eyes.

- 5th gear seemed to top out over the mechanical limits of the speedo. so, I hit 6th. Took it to 9800rpm's in 6th.

^ - who cares what the exact speed was. Fact is, "busa" "god"... would you go for such a ride on a cold November morning??!!

okay, maybe I'm not being fair.....
This site has places for ppl to post whatever-thehell-they want... dont go there if you don't like it.
Then, there is plenty of forums for Motorcycle talk.

pick your poison, and enjoy the ride.

...... yes I like to go fast

...... yes I like multiple periods for the DRAMATIC effect

...... and I don't play with dolls.

have a nice weekend

as hard as it is to look down at the speedo at 190mph.....,,,, how the heck do you take a picture of that shiat??!!

. . . I gained some knowledge from this site, however most of the time only after sifting through all the BS.  
But if that information helped you in anyway wasn't it worth it? Sometimes you do have do sort with or put up with a lot to get that piece of information you are looking for. I personally have learned a lot from this forum. I don't believe it is entirely about posting just relevant information. It is making contact with people that have similar interests. That is important, but perhaps you are a loner and never been part of a larger group. Sorry for the soapbox, but there is no way I am going to let this cat try to ruin this forum.

There for a moment I thought I had entered the Britney Spears forum.  Over the last few months this site has resembled a bunch of teenaged girls, kissing each others asses in order to gain acceptance, possibly even entering the inter-sanctum of the varsity cheerleading squad.  I’ve seen all kinds within this forum including:

Ass Kissing Posters (AKP) – Telling one that there bike is the coolest – when in fact they would never even consider the same fury leopard skins seat on their bike.

Posting Just to Post (PJTP) – seems that some guys think that the more posts they make the better chances they would be accepted amongst their peers as better rider.  When in fact many rookie posters could ride circles around these guys.

God Image or Father Image Poster (GIP or FIP) – My son you must never offend me! You must Worship me and Praise Me and Worship me and Praise Me….for I am old enough to be god.

Thread Wrecker Poster (TWP) - A post made by one about a problem with is chain the TWP – chimes in talking with another poster about something totally unrelated.  

And many more:

Let’s talk motorcycles and leave other bullshit out of this forum.  It amazes me that the general form is the most visited, people posting questions about their bike in this section only because that’s the only place you may get a response.  Post the same questions in lets say, the race forum, and forget ever hearing a reply.  This is the only forum that I have ever participated in, maybe that’s how they all are.  I gained some knowledge from this site, however most of the time only after sifting through all the BS.  
BG,

So I guess you fit in the PJTP category with this topic.

I think I fit in the: IPBILTNMWTTI category.
"I Post Because I Like To, No Matter What The Topic Is."

BTW - that is why we have so many forum categories... So that we can segregate things if you don't want to read them... Speaking of which... Shouldn't this be in the "Random Thoughts" forum (not the General Motorcycle Topics)?

Cheers,
Vaughn

<!--EDIT|The Oracle
Reason for Edit: "because I am a IPBILTNMWTTI"|1068409316 -->

I think I fit in the: IPBILTNMWTTI category.
"I Post Because I Like To, No Matter What The Topic Is."
[/QUOTE]

I think I fall into this category...Just my.02

"In order to be an immaculate member of a flock of sheep, one must above all be a sheep oneself." - A. Einstein

<!--EDIT|WarBaby
Reason for Edit: None given...|1068413287 -->

Anytime you get a large group of people together around a single idea it will alwalys develop into something more. Just try having a conversation with a friend or relative and watch it change from one subject to another. When I joined, I thought this was about the bike, the people who own them, and everything that happens in between. Some of it may interest you and some may not, but I find, occasionally, that I can learn something from all of it. For Christmas you may want to ask Santa for a TV set that gets only one channel! :super:

Mr. God, you are certainly entitled o your opinion. Just remember a couple of things:

1. This site doesn't belong to, nor is it defined by the public, least of all you. It is privately owned and operated. It is the vision and product of one man. Neither you nor Fish have the right to dictate what it SHOULD or SHOULDN'T BE.

2. Whatever this site is...it IS what the Captain and the participants want it to be. Please respect that like a civil human being. You only need to determine if you want to try to fit in.

2. If ithis site doesn't fit your style, you do have choices.
a) Move on to another place that suits your needs. I will be happy to direct you to at least 2 other Hayabusa sites.
b) Try to be a part of the group and POSITIVELY encourage change that will benefit the whole.
c) SHOW EXTREME IGNORANCE AND IMMATURITY. Disrespect yourself and other people who haven't injured you in anyway, offer destrucive vs constructive criticism, and be an all around azzwipe.

Unfortunately, so far you have chosen #3, which gets you nothing a all. What is the point? Why offend and challange people because they aren't satisfying your needs. Nobody here is getting paid to entertain your < 100 post ass. Just what the hell expertise do you bring to the table besides a big mouth? What mod have you contributed? What new accessories have you found for the group? You are just a leach who has the nerve to whine cause its host isn't pumping enough blood.

You don't have to like it here. You don't have to stay. Why waste all that time and energy. You can go to another web with just a few keystrokes. Why would anyone go to so much effort to look so stupid, immature and flat out bitch-like?  I just don't get it.

Better yet, if you are so smart, lets see you do it better. Come back and give us the name of your board so we can see how its done.

<!--EDIT|Thinker62
Reason for Edit: None given...|1068414400 -->

It seems like tag team with these guys. They think this is public access TV or something.

I just don't get it.......

I agree with ya Think...  But, I think this one falls into the "everyone makes mistakes" category...  I believe BG is an upstanding fella who just ranted a bit (perhaps more than was necessary).  His posts in the past have varied, but I normally found them fair and entertaining.

Perhaps it is once again time for a group hug.  I say we sweep this one under the carpet and try ONE more time.

I do not believe in ass kissing...  However, I do see it from time-to-time.  And, I choose to look the other way (it embarasses me and others to catch someone doing it).  But, you won't hear me complaining about it.

However, I do believe that we can (and should) turn the other cheek (of course you only have two cheeks...  Three strikes and you're out baby in my book).

Speaking of ass kissing (which I never do):
:beerchug:
Let's all raise our glasses to the Captain and sing in one voice, "Thank you for a fun place to advise, pickup advice, vent, and listen!"
:alcoholic:

-the Ripper

<!--EDIT|The Oracle
Reason for Edit: None given...|1068418963 -->

Hey BG, Everyone here has their own agenda's.  I agree with you that the general topic has gotten rather saturated lately, folks should try to spread it out a little and pay some attention to the other topics and be alert enough to know when their subject belongs elsewhere.

I dunno why there would be a lot of ass kissing posting going on... I mean if anything I have seen the anonymity of the board give a lot of folks their "Board Bravery" they suddenly develop a backbone and start giving their honest opinions, or just start spouting off in general.  I have seen a few posts that smell of Butt kissing until you realize that a lot of these folks are friends in the analog world as well.  They hook up and go riding, so what you see as Butt kissing is more than likely being polite to a buddy.  

As for the rest of your post, mostly it sounds like you really need to worry less about what other people are doing on the board and get out of it what you can or what you want. The Fact that you would actually go through the trouble of writing your little tirade BusaGod, tells me that it would prolly be best for you to go elsewhere for your information though. Seeing as how you find this board and it's member so contemptable.

Now I am going to go find Brittany, I here she is running around here somewhere....

Back