Not new, just getting back.

mynewride

Registered
Hey guys and gals! I just wanted to stop in and say hi after a long time away. Life has slowed the 2 wheel entertainment dramatically over the past 5 years with my 2 little girls, but time has willed me a little freedom lately. In fact I just bought my wife a little Kawasaki Vulcan S (got a smoking deal on it) with a whopping 400 miles on it the other day so she can enjoy the open road with me. Anyhow I wanted to stop back in and say hi and reintroduce myself. I now live in Paola, KS. Its near KC. I look forward to chatting with you all again. I already saw some familiar names in the few posts I have already browsed.

Hey guys and gals! I just wanted to stop in and say hi after a long time away. Life has slowed the 2 wheel entertainment dramatically over the past 5 years with my 2 little girls, but time has willed me a little freedom lately. In fact I just bought my wife a little Kawasaki Vulcan S (got a smoking deal on it) with a whopping 400 miles on it the other day so she can enjoy the open road with me. Anyhow I wanted to stop back in and say hi and reintroduce myself. I now live in Paola, KS. Its near KC. I look forward to chatting with you all again. I already saw some familiar names in the few posts I have already browsed.
Funny how life can do that sometimes...welcome back from a fairly new member but an oldish guy...

Here is a picture of my oldest on a ride with me. This is Emma. She is 8 and rides her razor electric scooter like a dirt bike. She loves to ride.
IMG_20180830_185615.jpg

You gotta do what you gotta do bro , I myself haven't a family of my own , but I have respect for all who step up and do what ever it takes to keep all things family moving in the right way , sacrifice and dedication because love is all there is when you come down to it . Guessing riding is a privilege for some of us in certain circumstance , enjoy your bike , stay safe bro .

You gotta do what you gotta do bro , I myself haven't a family of my own , but I have respect for all who step up and do what ever it takes to keep all things family moving in the right way , sacrifice and dedication because love is all there is when you come down to it . Guessing riding is a privilege for some of us in certain circumstance , enjoy your bike , stay safe bro .

Thanks RT. I hope to get in at least one epic ride next year. We went on a day ride this weekend to lake of the Ozarks. It was a short 240 miles. I'm riding with a few newer riders, so slow and easy as it goes. I hope to take an advanced rider course later this month.

So where u from RT?

Back