Not gonna do it again...

yamahor

DEAD MAN WALKING
Donating Member
Registered
So, in my thread about me becoming a postho, again, I put some code in there from myspace background sites... Just a simple black background with a guy going "I LIKE CAKE" I use on my myspace... It's blocking me from posting in there again and I can't edit the post! EEEK!!!!!. Sorry cap or admins... it was Busasamurai's fault... Yeah, thats it

(yamahor @ May 14 2007,20:46) So, in my thread about me becoming a postho, again, I put some code in there from myspace background sites... Just a simple black background with a guy going "I LIKE CAKE" I use on my myspace... It's blocking me from posting in there again and I can't edit the post! EEEK!!!!!. Sorry cap or admins... it was Busasamurai's fault... Yeah, thats it
Fare the well, fare the well
Fair the well, my fairy fay
For I'm off to Louisiana
For to see my Susy Anna
Singing polly wolly doodle all the day

You Started it . Dont blame me before My Pops Rubb comes in here and kicks both our Arse's..

I was wondering who the person was we put the contract out on.....

Thanks Ben..

guns.gif

It's ALL your fault... yep... DaD will believe me, cause he likes THIS son more... Now, back to the problem at hand...

(thrasherfox @ May 14 2007,20:49) I was wondering who the person was we put the contract out on.....

Thanks Ben..

guns.gif
Sorry Ron... You can kick my arse (if you can reach it
wow.gif
crazy.gif
) next time your out my way...

(yamahor @ May 14 2007,17:49)
(thrasherfox @ May 14 2007,20:49) I was wondering who the person was we put the contract out on.....

Thanks Ben..

guns.gif
wow.gif
crazy.gif
I will bring s step ladder
crazy.gif
biggrin.gif

crazy.gif

(yamahor @ May 14 2007,20:49) It's ALL your fault... yep... DaD will believe me, cause he likes THIS son more... Now, back to the problem at hand...
I see how it is .. Always someone else is favorite im just the Bad Apple .The blacksheep ..I see now ...
mad.gif
mad.gif

mad.gif

(thrasherfox @ May 14 2007,20:51)

Thanks Ben..

guns.gif
wow.gif

crazy.gif
crazy.gif

biggrin.gif
oohhh... Sweet, a step ladder... So are ya getting with Bessie for that?

crazy.gif

(BusaSamurai @ May 14 2007,20:52)
(yamahor @ May 14 2007,20:49) It's ALL your fault... yep... DaD will believe me, cause he likes THIS son more... Now, back to the problem at hand...
I see how it is ..  Always someone else is favorite im just the Bad Apple .The blacksheep ..I see now  ...
mad.gif

mad.gif
Wait... you're black?

I thought you were a japanese Samurai...

mad.gif

(thrasherfox @ May 14 2007,20:51)

Thanks Ben..

guns.gif
wow.gif

crazy.gif
crazy.gif

biggrin.gif
You wont have to . You take him low Ill taker him High ...
pirate.gif
firedevil.gif
guns.gif

crazy.gif

guns.gif

(yamahor @ May 14 2007,20:55)
I see how it is ..  Always someone else is favorite im just the Bad Apple .The blacksheep ..I see now  ...
mad.gif

mad.gif
Wait... you're black?

Yep Im a Samurai of Many colors ...

Sword1.JPG

mad.gif

Actually Im a RedNeck Samurai ..Pass the Beer ...And the BigMac ..
jump9.gif

(BusaSamurai @ May 14 2007,20:56)
(yamahor @ May 14 2007,20:55)
mad.gif

mad.gif
Wait... you're black?

Yep Im a Samurai of Many colors ...
LOL

Okay, changing subject before someone accuses us of being racist...

Your still the second best son to Rubbah...

mad.gif

We would have to Have a Duel on the Dragon for that spot..
poke.gif

I think I fixed it... I deleted your post and Busa Samurai's reply.

MCM

(BusaSamurai @ May 14 2007,17:52)
mad.gif

mad.gif
I figured you would be used to that by now.

mad.gif

(Revvv @ May 14 2007,22:54)
(BusaSamurai @ May 14 2007,17:52)
mad.gif

mad.gif
I figured you would be used to that by now.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! See! You are the bad one BusaSamurai!!!
firedevil.gif

mad.gif

Back