Not for the faint of heart

kjcili

Donating Member
Registered
Lot's of lessons learned from crash ------

Most recent one is don't trust your Doctor when he sends you home with a syringe to scrape your own road rash. GO TO THE DANG HOSPITAL AND HAVE IT PROFESSIONALLY SCRUBBED.

Cuz I didn't do it right, i'm now laid up for 2 more months, in addition to the month i've already lost and falling behind rapidly. Glad the wife has good medical or we'd be in serious trouble.

Ended up with a bad hematoma that ended with a bad staff infection

Not to mention I have a pic line in my left arm so I can take necessary medicitaion daily.....

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

DSCN0734.jpg

gonna do someting about malpractice? wishing you a full/speedy recovery :please:

Dayum Brotha!! Beat wishes for a speedy recovery:please:

From my dunce stool :cookoo:

my dad is missing part of the back of his leg because of road rash and something kind of like this and as i showed him this the first thing he said is i would be suing that mother effer lol seriously contact a lawyer that should have beens crubbed out to begin with and not left for you to take care of. My father now has problems walking and his calf swollen over twice its normal size along with his foot and barely has feeling in his lower leg

yikes! pray that quickly heals and you are soon at 100%

Thanks for the support. What I also failed to mention is that after this heals, I have to go back in for a scope on the same knee to repair a torn Menial Miniscus

Back