wow.gif
wow.gif
wow.gif

cant tell but it looked like it came from ther area of ram air
next to the tank not the tank itself

wow.gif

wow.gif

wow.gif

Oh my god! That looks like his hand in front of the bike to me. That sux!

I'd love to believe it was plastic, but I really do think it was his hand!

I'd love to believe it was plastic, but I really do think it was his hand!
i do belive it was his hand

i feel VERY sorry for that dude right now....

i just cant picture everything fine on second getting ready to blow some one away and

BAM!

your live just takes a 180

and your hand flys off

thats very sad.....

Damn! Does not look clear when he's falling and puting his arm on the floor.

But he does bring his arm to his chest! It may only indicate some level of pain, but I think it's a little more. Gcal is right it is very sad!

I'm sure he didn't loose his hand... brock told me way back when that was posted it was a nitrous explosion.

i watched that vid like 5 times. i am almost positive it is just his glove that flies off with no hand in it. look at the inside of the glove when it is on the ground.

i watched that vid like 5 times. i am almost positive it is just his glove that flies off with no hand in it. look at the inside of the glove when it is on the ground.
I really want to believe it wasn't his hand that flew off. I know it's possible, but something that could hit his glove hard enough to knock it off without taking his hand is hard for me to really conceive.

Sorry to break your hearts dudes. I havent looked at the vid, but its of Brock Davidson. Piece of the airbox blew out from under the tank and hit his hand. If you go to his tech site its all on there.
cool.gif

pic 3

Looks to me like his glove is still on and his hand is still connected.

<!--EDIT|thrasherfox
Reason for Edit: None given...|1082335150 -->

BrockRock750_03_192_193_226.jpg

Back