not feeling the hit?

now i know the feeling, scared the **** out of me. at first i was doing it wrong, i was spraying at 8,000 rpm and didn't feel anything again, this time with a 36 shot. so i got mad and i freaking hit the throttle all the way, i was doing like 90 then i hit the nos button and boy that was scary, I ****ed in my pants, at 90+ in third gear when i hit the button the bike did a little burn out and started dancing like looking for some grip on the road and took off like a rocket, i guess the front tire came up beacuse my tag was under my under tail, bent the hell out ans all messed up. i just went home and parked the bike. scared the hell out of me. I just don't feel right doing this on the highway i need to get my bike to the track and then go crazy:thumbsup:

LOL, BRING ON THE ADDICTION :banana: :snap: Glad you finally got "THE FEEL" CONGRATS :thumbsup:

I admire you guys that use the adders to these beasts. Big bore kits, nitrous, omg turbos....my bike scares the crap out of me in stock form. :laugh: But seriously, you guys must have cojones del grande! :bowdown:

I admire you guys that use the adders to these beasts. Big bore kits, nitrous, omg turbos....my bike scares the crap out of me in stock form. :laugh: But seriously, you guys must have cojones del grande! :bowdown:

Either that or No commen Sense between the ears! :laugh: I haven't been able to figure that one out yet, and i've been using n2o since 98, LOVE IT! :beerchug:

thinking about getting the MPS Fast FI Mixture Control and get rid of my power commander, I went to a dyno shop today and talking to the owner i ask him for 2 maps 1 for normal riding and one for nitrous and he's advice was to get rid of PC and get the box mentioned above. what you guys think?

thinking about getting the MPS Fast FI Mixture Control and get rid of my power commander, I went to a dyno shop today and talking to the owner i ask him for 2 maps 1 for normal riding and one for nitrous and he's advice was to get rid of PC and get the box mentioned above. what you guys think?

For a small shot the MPS box will give too much Fuel. It opens the injectors to 100% duty cycle and there is no way to adjust that function. Too Rich and Too lean can cause detonation. If you plan on spraying at least a 70- 100 shot then get the MPS box.

Back