Not bad for a $150 imo!!

PADEROLIS

Registered
The painter at my job got her looking pretty good for only $150, my insurance deductible was $500 and the agent could (or would) not confirm my rates would stay the same! Of course it's not perfect but until I can buy new plastics, this will definately do!! There are still some minor scrathes around the kanji because I told him not to worry about it, as I did'nt feel like replacing it.

BEFORE:

IMG_0158 [Desktop Resolution].jpg

IMG_0159 [Desktop Resolution].jpg

IMG_0161 [Desktop Resolution].jpg

dude, wish i lived closer to you...i have less damage than you did and some1 in my area wanted 500 bucks!!

dude, wish i lived closer to you...i have less damage than you did and some1 in my area wanted 500 bucks!!

I hear ya man! I was at the dragstrip last Friday night and a fellow rider told me if I bought the paint and the clear coat he would do it for $500! I told him I could the faring new for that amount, and I was sure the nose could be repaired for what the paint and cc would cost!

Thanks for the replies everyone, I think I got pretty lucky!:beerchug:

Nobody will ever know unless they stick their nose right onto the plastics. Tonight I tackle the task of putting frame sliders on mine......scared to death over cutting the plastics!

Nobody will ever know unless they stick their nose right onto the plastics. Tonight I tackle the task of putting frame sliders on mine......scared to death over cutting the plastics!

That is what I was going for! I know it would probally be obvious to the trained eye, but if you just glance at her it looks like she just brushed up against something! I will always be honest about her going down, but at least she looks good again!:beerchug:

I just realized who you are, we went down around the same time. Good luck with your baby!

Last edited:
Yeah, changed my name. I've been "Texascop" since 1995 when I first got onto the internet. I don't define myself as a police officer, so I'm trying to get away from using the name. Rev. 6:5 was what I settled on for my personalized plates, which should be in the mail. :)

My bike should be complete this evening. In about an hour I'm going to start the final stretch.....frame sliders installation, put the Yoshi cans on, drop in the K&N filter, put the plastics back on and voila, new bike again. :cheerleader:

Back