Not bad for a $150 imo!!

PADEROLIS

Registered
The painter at my job got her looking pretty good for only $150, my insurance deductible was $500 and the agent could (or would) not confirm my rates would stay the same! Of course it's not perfect but until I can buy new plastics, this will definately do!! There are still some minor scrathes around the kanji because I told him not to worry about it, as I did'nt feel like replacing it.

BEFORE:

IMG_0158 [Desktop Resolution].jpg

IMG_0159 [Desktop Resolution].jpg

IMG_0161 [Desktop Resolution].jpg

busa-saga

Registered
dude, wish i lived closer to you...i have less damage than you did and some1 in my area wanted 500 bucks!!

PADEROLIS

Registered
dude, wish i lived closer to you...i have less damage than you did and some1 in my area wanted 500 bucks!!

I hear ya man! I was at the dragstrip last Friday night and a fellow rider told me if I bought the paint and the clear coat he would do it for $500! I told him I could the faring new for that amount, and I was sure the nose could be repaired for what the paint and cc would cost!

Thanks for the replies everyone, I think I got pretty lucky!:beerchug:

Rev. 6:5

Registered
Nobody will ever know unless they stick their nose right onto the plastics. Tonight I tackle the task of putting frame sliders on mine......scared to death over cutting the plastics!

PADEROLIS

Registered
Nobody will ever know unless they stick their nose right onto the plastics. Tonight I tackle the task of putting frame sliders on mine......scared to death over cutting the plastics!
That is what I was going for! I know it would probally be obvious to the trained eye, but if you just glance at her it looks like she just brushed up against something! I will always be honest about her going down, but at least she looks good again!:beerchug:

I just realized who you are, we went down around the same time. Good luck with your baby!

Rev. 6:5

Registered
Yeah, changed my name. I've been "Texascop" since 1995 when I first got onto the internet. I don't define myself as a police officer, so I'm trying to get away from using the name. Rev. 6:5 was what I settled on for my personalized plates, which should be in the mail. :)

My bike should be complete this evening. In about an hour I'm going to start the final stretch.....frame sliders installation, put the Yoshi cans on, drop in the K&N filter, put the plastics back on and voila, new bike again. :cheerleader:

Latest Bikes

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wheatc21