Not ANOTHER discussion board...yep

Thanks for stoppin by,
I figured I'd go ahead and turn everything on, I don't actually know how to use the voice thing yet either. I think you have to have a mic hooked up to your pc, where did I bury that thing anyway... ;)
Martin

Hey TheMotorhead,
I've got you linked on my main page now. I'd like to add TMH airbox mod to my mods page. Is that ok?

Ranger, I know, I've been working on the rest of my site for a while now, and finally decided to add the board after getting things cleaned up, thanks.

HYABA,
Thanks for stopping in.

Martin

[This message has been edited by Martinm2 (edited 08 June 2000).]

Ok, I give up. I hereby bow down, you can't compete with so many successful hayabusa discussion boards. I just wanted to thank everyone that DID post... ;)

Thanks
Todd, Mr Bear, FRQ FLYR, viol8r, Johnnycheese, frank adams, panchop, 'lantabusa, HYABYA, GoBig, NitroNinja, Joker J, BimmerBusa,Eurodat, and yes even FearsomeK...
You guys are all awesome....and anyone else that posts in the future.. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Martin

Martin has all the pics from last weekend's Deals Gap run, watch for em on his board. JRBusa his pal Scott byhalia, fighguy1, and I, 3 got bit by the dragon!

Kurt

Back