Not an owner, yet!

Welcome. Hope you enjoy your new bike when you get it. Maybe you'll get a few nice days to ride it. I know the weather up there isn't always the greatest.

Welcome
beerchug.gif

(mikeo @ Oct. 11 2006,14:16) Welcome!
You don't have to worry about speeding do ya? In my area cops don't give other cops or members of their families tickets. A cop killed some people by running into them on the freeway doing 105mph and only lost his job. He said he was late for a dinner engagement.
Well, ya...I do. Sadly I went through the ranks as the 'kid' first. Police explorers, college, etc....so where an officer would treat another like a brother...I'm treated like their kid and would get the 'WTF do you think you are doing speeding?! Don't lie to me boy! Your shoulder has skid marks on it from that last corner!'....so ya. But yes...I probably will. Just unlike everybody else....I know where they put up the speed traps.  
laugh.gif
Past that, I'm looking at the red/black busa. Sucks though, had my eyes on the '06 but after seeing some personal pics of the new '07 red with black frame...I can't make up my mind now  
sad.gif
Guess I have 2 months to decide!

post-52-02136-welcome.gif
Go for the red, it may be a collectors edition if its the last year.

Great intro!! Cant wait to see the pics.
lurk.gif

(heavybusa @ Oct. 11 2006,15:35)
Go for the red, it may be a collectors edition if its the last year.

Great intro!! Cant wait to see the pics.  
lurk.gif
Which one though!  
sad.gif
 I've allways loved the solid black look, but at the same time I'm a sucker for a redhead...which made me love the red/black '06. On the other hand, the Red '07 screams all redhead at me with the hints of the black base in the frame.
sad.gif
Decisions Decisions.

sad.gif

As you know, we like pictures on this board. So, until you get your bike, post up some pics of your empty garage space....
smile.gif

(DAB @ Oct. 12 2006,11:13) As you know, we like pictures on this board. So, until you get your bike, post up some pics of your empty garage space....    
smile.gif
Sadly my dad is gonna be taking up the garage with his new Triumph (yep, I live with my parents. Stipulation of my dad's...if I'm going to school, I move in with him to save on rent so I concentrate more on school.) But there is no way I'm putting my baby in a cold and lonely garage. Hell even the dog sleeps inside. No way, She's gonna get parked in my bedroom! Now I just gotta figure out where I'm gonna put my bed...and dresser...

After this next payday I'll be three paychecks away from getting my busa. Almost have all my gear purchased, each piece has kept my mind off how much longer I have till I get my bike.....I'm not counting the seconds...honestly...  
crazy.gif

I did not want to correct you earlier, but black and especially black with black frame is the fastest.
firedevil.gif
Good luck on the bike, enjoy, be safe. The Busa makes LE personel do things they normally would not.
wow.gif

My white shade does just fine, thank you  
cool.gif

Just don't get in my way when I come up behind you on 526..
beerchug.gif

Many LEOs on this site. Be careful while getting used to your bike.

The two types of busa riders.

1 Those who speed.

2 liers
biggrin.gif

Back