Not a total waste

pack mule

formerly known as rtgt
Registered
Well, I did the prepay on the pics from US129. The cd came in the mail today so I figured I look thru and check all ya'll out. Well to my surprise there is a picture of me. The only trip I got to make thru the dragon and I wasn't even on the bike.

IMG_2353.JPG

+1 on the trailer paint....ratle can it if you have too.....why didnt you ride?

#1 - - Nice Bike :thumbsup:

#2 - - Nice Truck, Did you find out what was wrong with it. :thumbsup:???

#3 - - The truck was retaliating for having to be so close to that trailer. :whistle:

Hey, that trailer looks just like mine! Suspect if you look thru the pics, you find a Chevy Silverado hauling a blue busa on an identical trailer with white wheels :)

:laugh: You know, you just need to come back in the Spring and hopefully enjoy yourself a little more. :thumbsup:

Yeah, I noticed the other truck as I was flipping thru. As far as the trailer, its my father inlaws, and it does need a good coat of paint. I usually haul it in the back of the truck if I don't just ride to where I'm going. With all the rain they were calling for and my family along I didn't want to remove the cover. The truck is running good once again after I stripped off the upper intake and replaced about everything. The o2 sensor would not let it run so that is what the stealership fixed. I had to replace the bellypan gasket under the intake because that was sucking oil in and making run real rough but still driveable. I've only driven the truck 3000 miles over the last year so hopefully it will run for awhile now. I'll be back this spring, I was there this spring also, and with a new trailer in tow.:thumbsup:

Screw the trailer... now he doesn't have to worry about it, no paint, no scratching the paint... it might not look the best, but it's worry free...

I have one just like it! The plan is to keep it mechanically sound and spend as little money on it as possible. I got it for a good price and don't want to invest a lot in it.

why no trips on the bike?

The truck laid down as I was arriving at my cabin. I had planned to ride Thurs. afternoon but spent the rest of that day figuring out what was wrong. Went at 7:30 am to the dodge place to get it fixed still hoping to make the group ride Fri. to dinner but didn't finish there until well after 2pm. By the time I had arrived back at the cabin I was down $300 and my family still hadn't eat that day. I took them to eat, when we got back it was too late to get much riding in so we backed up and headed home. Sat. was going to be a washout anyway so I had rather be sitting in my home than in a small cabin with nothing to do

Back