Not a single thread on NCAA Football ?

Blanca BusaLess

Suffers from PBSD
Donating Member
Registered
GO GATORS :cheerleader:
6a00d8341c50e153ef010536c02e88970c-800wi.jpg

Yep, the Gaytors edged by Miami alright!

Uhem... ROLLTIDE!

Easy now BamaBoy :)
When was last time Alabama won Natl championship or even SEC championship ? :poke:

Easy now BamaBoy :)
When was last time Alabama won Natl championship or even SEC championship ? :poke:

Surely, I mean SURELY you jest!

Tebow had tears running down his face by the end of the 4th quarter in the 2009 SEC Championship Game!

ImageShack Links Do Not Work

Beat TX for the National Championship shortly threafter!

Dont know how this season will go, but just in case you forgot last year, there it is!

Surely, I mean SURELY you jest!

Tebow had tears running down his face by the end of the 4th quarter in the 2009 SEC Championship Game!

ImageShack Links Do Not Work

Beat TX for the National Championship shortly threafter!

Dont know how this season will go, but just in case you forgot last year, there it is!

Now that is totally uncalled for and so not nice :laugh:
He crying because he was so happy with the multi-million dollar NFL contract he just signed :)
And don't call me surely.

Last edited:
:rofl: Was that a TEST :laugh:

YOU PASSED, GO TO THE HEAD OF THE CLASS :cheerleader:

YAY me!!!!

I have to confess, I'm a Texas girl who LOVES Alabama football. My family gave me H3LL on the night of the National Championship game.

I have to admit tho it was hard seeing Texas running out on the field with that big TEXAS flag, it pull at my heart strings just a bit.

I usually root for the Gators unless they are playing Tennessee .
Then i have to root for the state I grew up in .

ROLL TIDE is all i got to say...going to be a good season! can't wait to play Florida at home..man,pouncey and Brantley need some more practice at snapping the ball..that was too close of a game for it to be in the swamp and again Miami Ohio...???

Mizzou! Have been a fan for a very long time. They won this weekend & Kansas lost...all is right in the world. :cheerleader:

My S.C. Gamecocks won last Thur. night !!
yahoo.gif
Next up.....the Georgia Bulldogs.....
groan.gif

Back