Not a Newb......

Nice scoot in so many ways
newbie.gif
How about that second Busa peeking aroung the corner in the garage
rock.gif

Aaaahaaaaaaa.....I knew "someone" (that means you) would pick up on that.  I saw it first when I was proofing the pics.  Seemed appropriate that Gofaster's ride was overseeing the photo-shoot.  

I'll post for him seeing as he's just draggin' his feet on the New Owners Forum introduction.  He's the one that introduced "me" to HOG !!!.  I only have a group picture as I told him to drag it out of the garage so we could get'em both.  

This black busa is an 02'LE with a PCII, TRE, Yosh 4:1, Suzuki Gel seat, SS brake lines, ZGDB, 1" raised dog bones, hump bar mod, hump storage mod, 1" mirror extenders, Prolite pegs, and more Kanji's that should legally be possible.......

Guys, and Gals, do me a favor
rock.gif
?.....PM Gofaster (John) requesting pics and an introduction in the New Owners Forum.  I've asked him "several" times....but it would be hilarious if he got some motivation from the HOG, really.

John's the best kind of people, like a lot of folks around here !!!
super.gif

DSC00289__Large_.JPG

Nice! I was about to ask if that was the 'Design' bag - but I saw in a post that it is.

I've been contemplating that same setup (except in the fastest colors - blue/silver
tounge.gif
).

Do you have any problems seeing the gauges?

That's the best thing about the Design bag is that, when unexpanded, view of the gauge package is optimal........yet plenty of room in the bag to fit almost everything !!!.
super.gif
Now when it's expanded, it's much the same as all the others....peak-a-boo.........yet I rarely need to.

Back