Not a Newb......

Spudley

Grippin' and Rippin'
Donating Member
Registered
Back in 05' I became a newbie of this forum.  I didn't have a digital camera, heck I paid enough for an 05 red / black Suzuki Hayabusa, and a bunch of Dainese, and a Shoei.  Since then, my world, via this board, has opened up into a thriving love of the Hayabusa, and the community here is second to none !!!
super.gif

Here are the pics that posts are "worthless" without.......

DSC00278__Large_.JPG

and AMY, bet you were expecting another.......
super.gif
That one's for you D.......

post_13_67471_ride.jpg

For you NEWB's this is the "Mr", behind the Model / Mrs..........

post_12_65397_holdin.jpg

Thanks Brother,

They were worth the wait, that guy William down at Raceready is the man !!!!
super.gif
The workmanship is tight, and quality is even better than the photo's......

Very nice ride Spudley. How do you like the baggster setup?
beerchug.gif

The Bagster setup is the best thing going for me, I spent a lot of time unstrapping the other tank bag, or pulling the magnets loose on the one before that...thankfully I escaped magnet damage.....The Bagster setup takes less than five seconds to remove, the "Design" bag is expandable, and the tank protector stays put. Delighted with the quality, and workmanship, Bagster does a nice job !!!!, plus it gives the Busa' a bit of a different look from a distance that is more refined......
super.gif

You can look over the line of products at Rideaddict.com, Fero is the man to talk to...he's very specific and informative about the product line !!!.......

(Spudley @ Mar. 27 2007,06:43) The Bagster setup is the best thing going for me, I spent a lot of time unstrapping the other tank bag, or pulling the magnets loose on the one before that...thankfully I escaped magnet damage.....The Bagster setup takes less than five seconds to remove, the "Design" bag is expandable, and the tank protector stays put.  Delighted with the quality, and workmanship, Bagster does a nice job !!!!, plus it gives the Busa' a bit of a different look from a distance that is more refined......
super.gif

You can look over the line of products at Rideaddict.com, Fero is the man to talk to...he's very specific and informative about the product line !!!.......
Thanx for the info. I had checked them out about a year ago but never really got any feedback from users. I agree with the workmanship seems to be second to none. I will have to check out Rideaddict and speak to Fero.
beerchug.gif

He has a bit of an accent, but you'll know when you talk to him......he's an extremely decent guy.  

I mashed one of the spring-clip attachments on my Design bag in a locker at work, not long after I purchased it.  I asked him to order me a pair for future screwups.  By the time I returned "his" call about the email, he'd already put two in the mail.  He calls that kind of service, "The cost of doing business", I call it exemplary initiative.  I'm the same way in customer service.

Fero @ ride addict = 714-336-0652.

He's the man !!!
super.gif

DSC00282__Large_.JPG

Great looking bike there Spudley! I take it you are going to be at the Vegas get together? If so, I look forward to seeing it in person!

(SuzukiRider @ Mar. 27 2007,19:56) Awesome color  
tounge.gif

Bagster setup is very nice ... might have to invest in that soon.  
biggrin.gif
FASTEST COLOR BRAH.......
super.gif

You bet I'll be here waiting for you out-of-towners....

The Busa-Coalition's going to be the shid !!!!! John(Gofaster) and I can't stop talking about the fact that we're going to be hosting, along with Brad / Frank / Vegaseric / Saxoplay / and whomever I'm not including, 24 plus Busa's here in Las Vegas.......

I'm done with the current mods, so I'm just riding back and forth to work counting the days !!!, with occasional stop overs at Brads to check the progress. Sure hope his Dymags arrive before you guys get here !!!.

In the meantime I'll get my next load of Amsoil today sometime, and replace my rear brake pads.

.Org in the Desert, weather should be sweet for the visit !!!!
super.gif

super.gif

Back