Not a happy customer of BCP

Your right no shop is perfect. I’m sure Rob has some customers that are happy with what they got. But for how long he has a persons bike I would hope it’s well rested and ready to go. All I needed was a bike that was reliable and made a lot of power. I can handle setting up the bike and dialing in the boost ramp stuff. I don’t need to touch the tune if it’s done right. As far as what the logs show the bike was anywhere from low to middle 12s. Can’t really lean it out and gain power. He could spend more time with tuning 1st gear so when you whack the throttle it goes faster into boost. Like I said before this was all going to get posted even if the bike didn’t blow up. But since it blew up I don’t need or want anything from Rob cause it will be a waste of time. Hopefully joe posts how well Rob did on his bike. Just sucks I waited 3 years and got a bullshited the whole way. The least he should do his send me a set of pistons out his pocket. But that ain’t going to happen. I will just rebuild it better this time.
this guy has to be on drugs. He is a thief the way i see it.

Well Rob messaged me back finally and pretty much said he would get me new pistons at cost. So I would still have to give him money and hope I get pistons with in a realistic time frame. He also tried to point the blame at me. Saying the tune doesn’t just change. But that’s funny cause I sent him the logs from that day showing the afr was the same as it’s always been. Plus why would I change the tune when that’s the whole good time reason why I sent him the bike in the 1st place. Was him to tune it and have it run correctly. So with that being said I have 2 other bikes I need to finish before I touch this again. And decide what I’m going to do. Don’t know if I’m going to build it to a 1407 or just put some higher compression pistons in it stock bore. Going to ditch the meth injection. Don’t know if I’m going intercooler or methanol for fuel. Have to decide if I ever really want to ride this on the street anymore and what kind of racing I want to do with it.
I knew he was gonna point the finger at you and that's ridiculous he could of easily just said things happen and at minimum as you said gave you a set of pistons out of his pocket not offered at cost. I've had my thoughts on him for many years and all that's coming out shows what I felt was right. Hope you get it all sorted and sorry you have to pay again for something that was done half a$$ed and the guy wouldn't stand behind.

I knew he was gonna point the finger at you and that's ridiculous he could of easily just said things happen and at minimum as you said gave you a set of pistons out of his pocket not offered at cost. I've had my thoughts on him for many years and all that's coming out shows what I felt was right. Hope you get it all sorted and sorry you have to pay again for something that was done half a$$ed and the guy wouldn't stand behind.
16000 dollars spent........... it melted... i wonder if its even got wossner pistons in it?? Maybe he lied and they are bone stock pistons.

16000 dollars spent........... it melted... i wonder if its even got wossner pistons in it?? Maybe he lied and they are bone stock pistons.
I would definitely be tearing it down to see because at this point with all complaints against him who knows. I would have to say as much as I'm not a fan of his I doubt he would of left stock pistons in our since that too easy to spot. Now I have seen some builders collect the good pistons out of motors when they replace a whole set and then charge customers for a brand new set and install those and pocket the money, not saying that Rob would do that but I have seen some dirty mechanics do it.Some of those engines ended up having issues and some didn't in the short time I was around but I wasn't sticking around bet long because it's too easy to get a bad rep hanging around those shops.

I would definitely be tearing it down to see because at this point with all complaints against him who knows. I would have to say as much as I'm not a fan of his I doubt he would of left stock pistons in our since that too easy to spot. Now I have seen some builders collect the good pistons out of motors when they replace a whole set and then charge customers for a brand new set and install those and pocket the money, not saying that Rob would do that but I have seen some dirty mechanics do it.Some of those engines ended up having issues and some didn't in the short time I was around but I wasn't sticking around bet long because it's too easy to get a bad rep hanging around those shops.

I hope to have the motor out by the end of the month and torn apart. Just finished painting my new bike. Once that’s off the lift I will start in this bike.

I hope to have the motor out by the end of the month and torn apart. Just finished painting my new bike. Once that’s off the lift I will start in this bike.
Ill say this... i dont know how u stay sooo level headed on this. Getting ripped off for THAT much money and not looking for any GET BACK. Eventually i think he will screw over the wrong person.

Little update. Compression check was 1- 85 psi, 2- 105 psi, 3-110psi, 4-40psi. Funny thing is the bike still starts up just like how I got it when it was 1 st delivered. But now you can hear a miss. So my question is did the motor get hurt before I got the bike and after turning it up like Rob said I could the motor started to destroy itself? When I 1st got the bike you would have to start it up 3 times before it would idle on its own. Which pissed me off. Send me a bike that can’t run on its own on start up. I hope to have the motor pulled by next weekend. Right now I’m finishing up a bike on the lift. I will keep this up to date when I start pulling it apart

u guys would shyt yourself if it has stock pistons in it!!!!! i would also.,
Yes I would but like I said I think there's too much likelihood for any builder to get caught doing something like that so I highly doubt that would be the case. But also like I said I have seen shops collect a "good" used piston or two from motors until they had a full set that they could install and charge the customer for me ones. That was done by a former "friend" and his response when I said something about it being wrong was that of anything did go wrong they wouldn't be able to tell they were used before they were put in and that he felt comfortable enough that they wouldn't have issues but that was proven wrong on a couple cars and his head mechanic told him it was because the piston shouldn't of been used. Again not saying this is what happened here just something I seen and one of the reasons that guy is no longer a friend or in business.

Busa killer I'm terribly sorry to hear this. I dropped my bike off years ago and was told work would take a month. I had minor stuff to be done, welding, wiring, tune. Well that month tuned into 7 and came back with less parts. I had an aem fuel filter that was causing vapor locking issues and he decided to keep that, probably working good on that mustang he has. Was told that he lost access to the Dyno (excuses) and could do a street tune so I declined. I couldn't imagine losing 16k to $h!t work, well anything. I would spread the word to save people the frustration and time lost, and possibly thousands of dollars. I don't see him making this right, I would make a YouTube video for sure.

Busa killer I'm terribly sorry to hear this. I dropped my bike off years ago and was told work would take a month. I had minor stuff to be done, welding, wiring, tune. Well that month tuned into 7 and came back with less parts. I had an aem fuel filter that was causing vapor locking issues and he decided to keep that, probably working good on that mustang he has. Was told that he lost access to the Dyno (excuses) and could do a street tune so I declined. I couldn't imagine losing 16k to $h!t work, well anything. I would spread the word to save people the frustration and time lost, and possibly thousands of dollars. I don't see him making this right, I would make a YouTube video for sure.
Totally agree with you.

Wow. That’s odd. He found time to delete comments from Facebook really quickly warning people not to do business with him. Within 6 hour’s quickly but couldn’t return phone calls. Hmmm.

I saw some comments on his Facebook last night and they were gone this morning. Odd.

And looks like he turned off commenting completely.

Wow. That’s odd. He found time to delete comments from Facebook really quickly warning people not to do business with him. Within 6 hour’s quickly but couldn’t return phone calls. Hmmm.

I saw some comments on his Facebook last night and they were gone this morning. Odd.

And looks like he turned off commenting completely.
Did you screen shot them?

No. Sorry I didn’t. I just hate thieves. That’s what he is. Period point blank. He’s a conman thief.

I’ve been spamming his Instagram and his YouTube with this comment.

Read the thread on Hayabusa.org under the turbo section regarding him keeping customer bikes for years before returning them. Then they wouldn’t idle and blew up. He won’t stand behind his work. Be warned.

Last edited:
Another thing I forgot to let you guys know. After my bike was on the dyno the 1st time and he had problems with the injectors. He wanted me to upgrade to the rcc injectors and fuel rail. I never got those old parts back. But Rob also told me rcc had them in stock. After a week goes by Rob told me he still hasn’t received them. So I called rcc and they said they didn’t have them in stock and that it would be a couple of weeks. But I asked Rob and he said they had then stock

No. Sorry I didn’t. I just hate thieves. That’s what he is. Period point blank. He’s a conman thief.

I’ve been spamming his Instagram and his YouTube with this comment.

Read the thread on Hayabusa.org under the turbo section regarding him keeping customer bikes for years before returning them. Then they wouldn’t idle and blew up. He won’t stand behind his work. Be warned.
it seems like suicide to me for him to NOT stand behind this build. This build wasnt a bullshit build. It was a full engine build with HIS turbo kit and ams2000PRO boost controller...... it wasnt a bullshit stage one kit and a tune. This was big boy stuff here. I mean... if he wants to rob people, a gun is quicker. But he did rob this guy. ROB Bors.... lol....... how funny is that?Its right there in his government name.

Back