Not a happy customer of BCP

I payed for my "custom" turbo kit February 28 this year and still haven't gotten to me. Website still calls 6 to 8 week built time. We about 7 months now, after multiple texts and many phone calls without talking it's "suppose" to be here middle next week. Haven't made too much fuss as I still have a little on motor left and I would rather have my turbo than money and trying not to piss anybody off. I understand why you waited, to KEEP THE PEACE and hope it works out, this is reputable builder and thing keep happening. But you won't go back. I don't feel so mad about my situation now.

Hope you didn’t buy the custom kit from Rob. Might take you 3 years to get it……. Part me thinks Rob took advantage of me cause I was so patient with him. But taking advantage of that is going to come cost. None of the delay time with my bike had anything to do with covid. It was all Rob and his work ethic. Once you pay someone up front they have no motivation to get your poop done asap. They got paid they don’t care. The place I have dealt with for my other bike they don’t make you pay for anything up front. You pay when the bike is done. And they have gotten my stuff done in a timely manner and when something didn’t work they were fast to help fix it and at no cost to me.

I hope you get the scales of justice balanced Busakiller.
Rob this is a tough situation that could cost you indefinitely. I lost an Aviation Maintenance business from making similar decisions when I was young.... just sayin.

Last edited:
Well Rob messaged me back finally and pretty much said he would get me new pistons at cost. So I would still have to give him money and hope I get pistons with in a realistic time frame. He also tried to point the blame at me. Saying the tune doesn’t just change. But that’s funny cause I sent him the logs from that day showing the afr was the same as it’s always been. Plus why would I change the tune when that’s the whole good time reason why I sent him the bike in the 1st place. Was him to tune it and have it run correctly. So with that being said I have 2 other bikes I need to finish before I touch this again. And decide what I’m going to do. Don’t know if I’m going to build it to a 1407 or just put some higher compression pistons in it stock bore. Going to ditch the meth injection. Don’t know if I’m going intercooler or methanol for fuel. Have to decide if I ever really want to ride this on the street anymore and what kind of racing I want to do with it.

Well Rob messaged me back finally and pretty much said he would get me new pistons at cost. So I would still have to give him money and hope I get pistons with in a realistic time frame. He also tried to point the blame at me. Saying the tune doesn’t just change. But that’s funny cause I sent him the logs from that day showing the afr was the same as it’s always been. Plus why would I change the tune when that’s the whole good time reason why I sent him the bike in the 1st place. Was him to tune it and have it run correctly. So with that being said I have 2 other bikes I need to finish before I touch this again. And decide what I’m going to do. Don’t know if I’m going to build it to a 1407 or just put some higher compression pistons in it stock bore. Going to ditch the meth injection. Don’t know if I’m going intercooler or methanol for fuel. Have to decide if I ever really want to ride this on the street anymore and what kind of racing I want to do with it.
Hi. I went with the RCC INTERCOOLER as I run on the street and race with VP C 16 and VP M1.

I have a set of Gen 2 wossner turbo pistons sitting on my shelf. 81mm they have been prepped/deburred
I’d take a loss to move them, I went with Gen 1 setup
PM me

58BD3078-BE68-49EC-8CFA-4F52259803F4.jpeg

379E0F67-7517-46FE-AE6A-2A8AAF855F9D.jpeg

With all the years I’ve been here, I sure have seen a lot of builders come and go. Seems people sing their praises and then they are crap for one reason or another.
but THIS is different.... THIS was a FRESH build. 16K...... THE ONLY reason busakiller sent it to him was originally for a simple TUNE,,, it turned into a FULL BUILD. to NOT stand behind the damn build for even a month is SHOCKING. THE BIKE IS BROKEN.... motor is hurt.

With all the years I’ve been here, I sure have seen a lot of builders come and go. Seems people sing their praises and then they are crap for one reason or another.

Even if this bike didn’t blow up I wasn’t happy with Rob period. He did this all to himself. I would still of posted my shitty experience with him. Looking back now I should of taking the bike back 3 years ago with the 1st excuses he gave me.

I think you are out your mind if you let him touch your machine again. How far are you from St Louis? Quicktime is the bomb. He will not jerk your chain either. He did a complete motor build for me with turbo tune etc. The only issue i had was fueling, and that was not something i asked him to do. Mine was a simple replace fuel lines and reroute them fix, self inflicted as i had raised the tank and didnt put it back down with the fuel lines run right. I would return to him any day of the week and have him build again for me any time. He also races etc both busas and i think maybe kawis too.

I think you are out your mind if you let him touch your machine again. How far are you from St Louis? Quicktime is the bomb. He will not jerk your chain either. He did a complete motor build for me with turbo tune etc. The only issue i had was fueling, and that was not something i asked him to do. Mine was a simple replace fuel lines and reroute them fix, self inflicted as i had raised the tank and didnt put it back down with the fuel lines run right. I would return to him any day of the week and have him build again for me any time. He also races etc both busas and i think maybe kawis too.

I’m in MN. I’ve heard of QuickTime. My buddy has his turbo Hondas at his shop. Dude does great work and great to work with from what I heard. I’m going to pull the motor and inspect everything and then decide if it’s a simple piston replacement

@busakiller . When someone spends that sort of money on a motor rebuild, the builder should give some sort of warranty as the parts he buys in will have a warranty on them. I would be asking for a part refund to cover the cost of buying the parts that he replaced that failed. I would in no way take the bike back to him. Not because of his workmanship but because of how long it will take him to fix it.

Hi. Anyone can mess up. I will stand behind DAS, SAE, DME, 1 Stop Speed and Powerehouse and others too that I have felt with.
I have problems with some of the names on this list

One had my bike for six months to add secondaries to my plenum then just sold me a Hahn portfueler
One melted two pistons on the dyno
Someone not on the list called me a J bastard cause I bought a part from someone else and "had the nerve to ask about starting setup" (I was wrong on this one)
NO SHOP is perfect

I have problems with some of the names on this list

One had my bike for six months to add secondaries to my plenum then just sold me a Hahn portfueler
One melted two pistons on the dyno
Someone not on the list called me a J bastard cause I bought a part from someone else and "had the nerve to ask about starting setup" (I was wrong on this one)
NO SHOP is perfect

Your right no shop is perfect. I’m sure Rob has some customers that are happy with what they got. But for how long he has a persons bike I would hope it’s well rested and ready to go. All I needed was a bike that was reliable and made a lot of power. I can handle setting up the bike and dialing in the boost ramp stuff. I don’t need to touch the tune if it’s done right. As far as what the logs show the bike was anywhere from low to middle 12s. Can’t really lean it out and gain power. He could spend more time with tuning 1st gear so when you whack the throttle it goes faster into boost. Like I said before this was all going to get posted even if the bike didn’t blow up. But since it blew up I don’t need or want anything from Rob cause it will be a waste of time. Hopefully joe posts how well Rob did on his bike. Just sucks I waited 3 years and got a bullshited the whole way. The least he should do his send me a set of pistons out his pocket. But that ain’t going to happen. I will just rebuild it better this time.

Back