Not a happy customer of BCP

Right now waiting to see what he going to help. He hasn’t said much about how he’s going to help just excuses on why he doesn’t like methanol injection. When the bike was there I asked about a race gas tune and he didn’t really want to do it. He said it will be fine on pump gas. He really wanted to get it done since he’s had joes bikes for a year now.

Right now waiting to see what he going to help. He hasn’t said much about how he’s going to help just excuses on why he doesn’t like methanol injection. When the bike was there I asked about a race gas tune and he didn’t really want to do it. He said it will be fine on pump gas. He really wanted to get it done since he’s had joes bikes for a year now.
Im surprised he didnt offer any solution......... it seems short sighted............ Rob "TURN IT UP" Bors. Maybe he is buddies with "Blow it up" Bill ?

If you wanted warranty, you buy a new bike, modified motors are a different story. there someone out there you could sell them a boat anchor and they would break it. there 2 sides of a story and its usually somewhere in the middle.
How many threads, how many posts how many other builders have been saying stay away from BCP have there been recently? Alot. He got called out for his "1000 hp" build that he'll never finish or have running right while he has customer bikes sitting with no work done.... there is no middle ground. He is 100% at fault.

If I built a semi motor even if it was tuned and deleted and it blew up in that short of time I'd take it back rip it apart and see if I did something wrong, because that's how you stay in business and sleep at night... when you start getting into building that deep you need a safety net of cash for when you f up. I have f'd up everyone does its human. He had no money taking on huge jobs losing cash... do a bunch of small jobs like exhaust installs and tunes with big jobs mixed in...

How many threads, how many posts how many other builders have been saying stay away from BCP have there been recently? Alot. He got called out for his "1000 hp" build that he'll never finish or have running right while he has customer bikes sitting with no work done.... there is no middle ground. He is 100% at fault.

If I built a semi motor even if it was tuned and deleted and it blew up in that short of time I'd take it back rip it apart and see if I did something wrong, because that's how you stay in business and sleep at night... when you start getting into building that deep you need a safety net of cash for when you f up. I have f'd up everyone does its human. He had no money taking on huge jobs losing cash... do a bunch of small jobs like exhaust installs and tunes with big jobs mixed in...
1000 HP? . i sure am glad i aint the poor slob that fronted him the cash for that build. he seems to have issues building bikes that hold 450. Now we wait to see if Joes bike blows up.

1000 HP? . i sure am glad i aint the poor slob that fronted him the cash for that build. he seems to have issues building bikes that hold 450. Now we wait to see if Joes bike blows up.
It was a front to get business in but was his personal bike. Not a customer. I don't know my bum from my mouth but I know to squeeze a 1000 hp out of a hayabusa you need extenstive knowledge and funds.

I could get called out but my turbo build took a beating without me knowing a clue what I was doing.... with help from busakiller, cold busa, frank and Richard I got it running good till I crashed lol.

It was a front to get business in but was his personal bike. Not a customer. I don't know my bum from my mouth but I know to squeeze a 1000 hp out of a hayabusa you need extenstive knowledge and funds.

I could get called out but my turbo build took a beating without me knowing a clue what I was doing.... with help from busakiller, cold busa, frank and Richard I got it running good till I crashed lol.
HOLY shyt bro.................................. 1000HP build that he was working on for HIMSELF???? and there was 3 or 4 people with bikes sitting in his shop for 2-4 YEARS. holy cow...................

i just watched the video and he outright LIED... he said it was a customers bike.... I dont like that. Why lie? And are the lies the symptoms or the cause of the disease?

Last edited:
Just trying to be fair. Giving him more then enough time before I post this all over the place. Posted it here first since a lot of members here remember all the stuff between frank and Rob. Trying make sure I give everyone the full story not just my side.

I think it's safe to say you've been fair, and that more than enough time has been given.
I don't get involved in other's affairs, but when a supposed reputable business treats you terribly, and rips you off...people deserve to know about it.
I wish nothing bad on anyone, but, we reap what we sowe.
I wouldn't want to be in that guy's shoes when life starts catching up to him.

I don’t know the situation with Stijoes bike but he posted a text from Rob on Facebook a couple days ago seemingly stringing him along. But joe seemed happy with the text so….who knows. I’m sure there are a few others in the same situation. I would agree that you have waited more than enough. This is unreal.

Just trying to be fair. Giving him more then enough time before I post this all over the place. Posted it here first since a lot of members here remember all the stuff between frank and Rob. Trying make sure I give everyone the full story not just my side.
Yeah.. kinda sad that the slandering caused a good shop to leave. You should have had a FAST good running bike 3 years ago and in the 40 years the "other" shop has been in business i dont recall reading anything like this EVER..... Safe to say that Robs lies got more than just YOU. I read those text messages and there is ALOT of jealousy and hate in those messages. No truth though.... Truth tells over time. And this is like the 3rd or 4th blown motor out of robs shop with dissatisfied customer... that i KNOW of and read about.

Last edited:
I payed for my "custom" turbo kit February 28 this year and still haven't gotten to me. Website still calls 6 to 8 week built time. We about 7 months now, after multiple texts and many phone calls without talking it's "suppose" to be here middle next week. Haven't made too much fuss as I still have a little on motor left and I would rather have my turbo than money and trying not to piss anybody off. I understand why you waited, to KEEP THE PEACE and hope it works out, this is reputable builder and thing keep happening. But you won't go back. I don't feel so mad about my situation now.

I think you've definitely been fair and hopefully I'm wrong but I don't feel like he has any intention of doing anything to make it right. Honestly a job that is paid for in full goes to back of a lot of mechanics list and as much as I hate to admit it I've been guilty of that myself. Because I'm a small shop just starting out I charge my customers for parts up front and on any big jobs I charge half the labor up front so that if something does happen I don't lose out on everything and neither do they. I don't know if you paid up front for everything or if he asked you too but I'm the first I would never agree to pay for more then parts and half labor up front because if they know they have money coming from a job its more likely not to get bumped for the guy walking in waving cash around. Unfortunately I think it'll probaly come to you having to hit him where it hurts which is gonna be social media and any kind of spot you can leave a review on. He's got comments on his videos now from disgruntled customers and after so many bad reviews it will take a toll on his business and is not as easy as it once was to just close a shop and open a new one with a different name (my dad worked for some questionable people when I was a kid that did just that) and start all over. But like I said hopefully I'm wrong and he corrects it but seeing as he was once so quick to jump on here and run his mouth about others or to try and stand up for himself and he doesn't even try to come here to defend his name says pretty much all I need to know.

I think you've definitely been fair and hopefully I'm wrong but I don't feel like he has any intention of doing anything to make it right. Honestly a job that is paid for in full goes to back of a lot of mechanics list and as much as I hate to admit it I've been guilty of that myself. Because I'm a small shop just starting out I charge my customers for parts up front and on any big jobs I charge half the labor up front so that if something does happen I don't lose out on everything and neither do they. I don't know if you paid up front for everything or if he asked you too but I'm the first I would never agree to pay for more then parts and half labor up front because if they know they have money coming from a job its more likely not to get bumped for the guy walking in waving cash around. Unfortunately I think it'll probaly come to you having to hit him where it hurts which is gonna be social media and any kind of spot you can leave a review on. He's got comments on his videos now from disgruntled customers and after so many bad reviews it will take a toll on his business and is not as easy as it once was to just close a shop and open a new one with a different name (my dad worked for some questionable people when I was a kid that did just that) and start all over. But like I said hopefully I'm wrong and he corrects it but seeing as he was once so quick to jump on here and run his mouth about others or to try and stand up for himself and he doesn't even try to come here to defend his name says pretty much all I need to know.

The 1st bill I paid pretty much all of it up front. The 2nd bill for turbo stuff, boost controller, meth injection and etc I paid that all up front. I didn’t want to do it but he’s 18 hrs away from me. Bike was shipped to him. It was my 1st time doing anything like this with a shop. So I went with it and with him being on here I hoped he was a trustworthy person. When I got the bike and started having problems he was somewhat helpful and when I told him I thought the bike was slow he said we could fine tune the tune. Even if this thing didn’t blow up I still wasn’t happy with the bike or happy with Rob business practices. When he 1st dyno the bike to tune it he had a problem with my uppers injectors. So he said we need to get rcc fuel rail and upper injectors. He didn’t have the money to buy them. So I had to give him money to buy them. He also lied to me about them cause I asked does he have them in stock. He said yes. Well 2 weeks go by Rob still didn’t have the parts. So I called Richard and talked to him and he said those parts were out of stock. He expected them to be In Stock in a couple of weeks. I was pissed.

Back