Nos on 08 busa with gsxr 1000 tail?

glassmaster

Registered
I have a 2005 busa. Kinda been thinking abotu selling it. B/c bought a 08 busa about a month ago. At first I never liked the look of the busa. Coming off a CBR 929 Just wanted the speed and power. To make a long story short. Im kinda happy with the 08 tail butI have been wanting to do the gsxr 1000 tail swap. The prob I am having, is I haven't seen a nos kit yet that is stealth like the ones that fit under the busa hump!! I dont really want my bottle visible what so ever... Has anyone done this or seen it done? Any info will be greatly appreciated!!

I have seen the GSXR 1K tail I don't think you can anything more than a pack of smokes in it.. Or maybe there is a really really small an flat bottle out there for it.. good luck try googling the nitrous bottles or custom bottles maybe you can have one made..:dunno:

Last edited:
I have been googling. Just got off work early. I throw all kidna ideas around, Im very indecisive! I have 07 gsxr 600 I dont know if the tails are simliar in size? I guess it would also help if I had a key to the tail section. Its my stunt bike and i really havent needed to get in it yet and the guy that sold it to me had changed the locks. But I do FG and CF work so I was thinking I could fab a special undertail up. I just dont wanna make it to bulky. Then doign the tail swap will be useless in my opinion!

I found some puny 10oz bottles. LMAO :cheerleader: Does anyone know how long one of thos would last on a 36 or 40 shot? I know id have to have several.

not long, heck a 2 lb bottle on my wife's 05 was only good for a fun 20 minute ride then i would have to come home empty on nos

I have a 2005 busa. Kinda been thinking abotu selling it. B/c bought a 08 busa about a month ago. At first I never liked the look of the busa. Coming off a CBR 929 Just wanted the speed and power. To make a long story short. Im kinda happy with the 08 tail butI have been wanting to do the gsxr 1000 tail swap. The prob I am having, is I haven't seen a nos kit yet that is stealth like the ones that fit under the busa hump!! I dont really want my bottle visible what so ever... Has anyone done this or seen it done? Any info will be greatly appreciated!!

Thats no Gixxer tail , but also no chance to hide a bottle inside.
Verry narrow. Just for the electric.
one pic from downside without cover ,the other closed, and on the pic from side you see that no more space is left.

Farbe 017.jpg

Farbe 016.jpg

Farbe 018.jpg

on the gixxer tail you can easily put a 1# bottle on each side of the tail. theres a ton of room between the subframe and the side of the tail. my buddy has his setup this exact way. he runs a 40 shot and gets about 15 passes at the track with it

Back