Norton V4RR

Love the bike and it has a strange sort of Norton look to it (ok just a little). Been watching this one for awhile and in this video and a story in a mag - these guys have a huge chip on their shoulder. Sort of seems like they are worried the public won't take a Norton V4 racer serious. Then again maybe they have a point? Frankly with the Aprillia and the Ducati out there it's hard to imagine what they bring to the V4 table to light things up.,

Frame reminiscent of the awesome custom UK Spondon frames . Be nice to be rich enough to have along side everything else , in my dream garage man cave . :rolleyes:

Now that is something to see , outrages motorcycle art and beauty . I recently found a Japanese company that make a really expensive crazy 6 into 2 full ti exhaust for CBX1000 six . Thought of you CBXRider when I spied it , look up K-Factory Japan Webike , think it was around 3k US$ .
id_2026_016kpdacfk0000-sl.jpg
spacer.gif

Page 1 of 1

id_2026_016kpdacfk0000_f_TS.jpg

id_2026_016kpdacfk0000-sr_TS.jpg

id_2026_016kpdacfk0000-sl_TS.jpg

Titanium SD Dual Full Exhaust
By: K-FACTORY
Part Number : 016KPDACFK0000

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, that Spondon is absolutely gorgeous, I noticed it had a GSXR1000K5/K6 front end... I recognised that to triple clamp immediately!
Beautifully presented work of m/cycle art/heaven.
Thanks for that vid, made my night lol !

I really miss the smokers sometimes! Was fortunate enough to get to the USGP in Laguna Seca in 1988. Rainey and Schwantz' first year in gp's Lawson winning...Memories that will last forever.

Man thanks for posting that! That brings back so many memories. I spent that whole day seeking shade (Corkscrew) after getting rightly roasted the day before humping all around the track. Schwantz had just won Suzuka and Daytona back to back, before returning to the US for this race, which was the first USGP in some time. I still have a signed poster in the garage of his GSXR750 he won Daytona on. Lawson just ground everyone to dust that day. Literally sat on the hill side for hours after the race watching the people trying to leave after the race. The next day I began the 2500 mile return trip home on my trusty GS1150ES. Thanks again!

Back