Northwest Busa Riders

I've been registered for several weeks. It will be my first trip to SBNW and I'm really looking forward to the event. It's also the Busa's first road trip (bagged up) Can I assume that you're going?

I'll be there if my insurance check comes in time.  Oh, and iff my hip isn't twice it's normal size by then.  If not, I might have to give up my Econo lodge reservation.

<!--EDIT|epicrisis
Reason for Edit: None given...|1094523653 -->

Epi.....what's up with the hip? Did you go down? Hope not
rock.gif

Damn epicrisis, I can't believe you laid the bike down on it's left side and didn't break the clutch handle or crack open the stator (if I'm seeing right...). Let me know if insurance takes care of it all, because I do still have my stock exhaust pipes if you need.
smile.gif

Brian

Damn epicrisis, I can't believe you laid the bike down on it's left side and didn't break the clutch handle or crack open the stator (if I'm seeing right...).  Let me know if insurance takes care of it all, because I do still have my stock exhaust pipes if you need.
smile.gif

Brian
Looks like I will probably not go thru with the insurance claim, and replace items myself. Yup, I rode it home with no problems at all, and I rode it yesterday for about 100 miles. I need to replace the front rim, left side, upper and left can, and that should make it 95% new-looking. How much do you want for your exhaust can?

glad to hear u are ok epicrisis i know how u feel i went down august 31st, and my body is still sore. fortunetly i didnt break anything ... mild concuscion, and whiplash.

Epi.....what's up with the hip?  Did you go down?   Hope not
rock.gif
Yup, went down 8 days ago, dislocated my hip.  I went for a 3 hour ride today, everything seems ok.  The bike runs fine, but i am worried about it's rims (both got dimpled).  There is a thread about it here:
Man i missed that. Sorry to see that pic. I hope you didn't have those $700 Corbin bags on when it happened.

Like Havoc asked....what's up for that picnic? It might rain anyway.

G

Whats up with the BBQ this weekend ,at Adair Park.???
Didn't have the bags on at the time, and I am putting them up for sale soon. You were lucky to get yours for $700, mine (and the current ones) are $999 + $65 shipping.

The BBQ is still on and so far, knock on wood, it looks like sunshine that day. Check out this link for attendees:

http://www.sportbikes.ws/showpost.php?p=501458&postcount=71

And the directions are:

If you are coming in on 99...

From the North. Go past the landfill...very stinky...you can't miss it. DO NOT TURN LEFT ON ADAIR ROAD across from the landfill. Keep heading toward Corvallis. Adair Village will be on your left. Turn there and go straight. The street has a 15mph right hander at the end. The entrance to the park is on the left just before the turn. It's a one-street town...no surprises.

Coming from the South, just watch for the sign to Adair Village.

If you are on Independence Highway...

take Ryals. You'll cross some railroad tracks and will start heading up a hill. At the top is an intersection where you want to turn right. Right turn is permitted without stopping. I think this is Arnold. Go a few hundred feet and the road turns sharp left (15mph corner mentioned above). The entrance to the park is immediately on your right after the corner.

By the way, the wreck isn't stopping me, I'm still going to Washington for SBNW this Thursday (one week from today)!

Wooooo hoooooo

Didn't have the bags on at the time, and I am putting them up for sale soon.  You were lucky to get yours for $700, mine (and the current ones) are $999 + $65 shipping.

The BBQ is still on and so far, knock on wood, it looks like sunshine that day.  Check out this link for attendees:

And the directions are:

From the North. Go past the landfill...very stinky...you can't miss it. DO NOT TURN LEFT ON ADAIR ROAD across from the landfill. Keep heading toward Corvallis. Adair Village will be on your left. Turn there and go straight. The street has a 15mph right hander at the end. The entrance to the park is on the left just before the turn. It's a one-street town...no surprises.

take Ryals. You'll cross some railroad tracks and will start heading up a hill. At the top is an intersection where you want to turn right. Right turn is permitted without stopping. I think this is Arnold. Go a few hundred feet and the road turns sharp left (15mph corner mentioned above). The entrance to the park is immediately on your right after the corner.
Can you give me a link to the post with all the details....time, location, etc?

Didn't have the bags on at the time, and I am putting them up for sale soon.  You were lucky to get yours for $700, mine (and the current ones) are $999 + $65 shipping.

The BBQ is still on and so far, knock on wood, it looks like sunshine that day.  Check out this link for attendees:

And the directions are:

Can you give me a link to the post with all the details....time, location, etc?
The link to the entire thread is here:

http://www.sportbikes.ws/showthread.php?t=40835

There are 6 pages to thread, but it boils down to this:

Date: Sunday, Sept 12th

Time: 11am - ?? (Early birds welcome)

Place: Adair Park (click this for the best directions URL=http://www.sportbikes.ws/showpost.php?p=501458&postcount=71 )

RSVP: Just let me know so I can buy enough food.

What will be provided: I will bring 2 grills (plus the in-place grills), and burgers, hot-dos, buns, potato salad, chips, snacks, soda and plate/condiments/plasticware for about 100 SERVINGS (50 people @ two servings each give or take). If we need more, I'll cage over to the store and get some.

How many people are coming: Right now it looks like 40 from Portland/Salem/Springfield plus another 40 maybe's

Can I bring someone: The more the merrier. Bring as many as you like

Should I bring something: Yes. $5 to cover everything. If you aren't eating or bring your own, don't worry about it. (and some cookies j/k)

Ride: There will be a ride after the BBQ. Mary's peak, soon to be gravel free

Contact: You can email me at hayabusa@eugenepc.com, PM me here or call me a 541-741-6041 (any day, 9am to 11pm)

Notes: If you have a clubhouse or home we can use, please let me know ASAP. Also, if you can bring a bbq grille or are trailering you bike into this event, please let me know ASAP.

Directions in the earlier post on this message.

NOTE: This park isn't listed on anything! There are iffy maps onthe thread, as well as fairly detailed directions. I will put out paper-plate signs that say BBQ on the major turns as well, from I-5 to HWY 99

I need to check on the whether. But if it is nice, I am a go for Saturday. What is your departure time?

1030am i could meet you at the Texaco off the sr14 on 164ave. same place we met before when we headed out to see Cache

Back