**NORTHWEST BUSA OWNERS**

havoc

Registered
just happened to notice their is a event coming around the corner, June 14th at Woodburn . would be nice to have all members from the H.org and Sh.org attend. like to put a face with the names.

my bad
i should have posted Seattle Tacoma Portland Vancouver busas owners.
lets see who we have registered here
havoc
thinker62
cache
freddee
twisted
isala
frisbee
chantz
sorry if i missed anyone.

Isn't Sporttourer registered here?

What exactly is the event? Do you have any times? I should be in, but may have to bail at around 4 or 5.

Isn't Sporttourer registered here?

What exactly is the event? Do you have any times? I should be in, but may have to bail at around 4 or 5.
dont know about sportourer being registered here. ive never been to Woodburn , im just going to check things out for a little bit and leave dont wont to waste the whole day watching.

Oh, this is a race isn't it? there are some decent roads to get to Woodburn. We could also do burgers at my place afterwards...it would be on the way for just about anyone from Portland or North.

I-5 is the quickest way there that i know, im sure there some backs thru hwy 99 to get to Woodburn. shoot if you get a chance do dry run and map it out.

wtf is woodburn? aint nothin a little KY couldnt have prevented...whats the event? bikes? babes? links?
woodburn drag strip. its about 20 miles south of pdx. all street bike drag race going on june 14th. Trying to gather up the busa owners in the area. just found out, from a co-worker thats his buddy and father own busa and drag race alll the ime at PIR. ill be in contact with some owners that i know in the area. Buster, coming down you might want to get with him or check over at the SH.org for more info.

havoc, I've been away from the net awhile......got burned on a transaction by a member of another site I frequent, kinda bummed me out. You think you know somebody, maybe even done some business with them....then WHAM! Oh well, live and learn. I'd sure be interested in going to Woodburn, it will depend on work, might have to work, might not. I'll follow this thread, and saddle up if possible.

havoc, I've been away from the net awhile......got burned on a transaction by a member of another site I frequent, kinda bummed me out.  You think you know somebody, maybe even done some business with them....then WHAM!  Oh well, live and learn.  I'd sure be interested in going to Woodburn, it will depend on work, might have to work, might not.  I'll follow this thread, and saddle up if possible.
thats bad to hear FredE, go and check that thread too.....

I'm gonna be there. Just gotta line out some Leather, and a new back tire. Gonna kick some rice'n ass!!

havoc, I've been away from the net awhile......got burned on a transaction by a member of another site I frequent, kinda bummed me out.  You think you know somebody, maybe even done some business with them....then WHAM!  Oh well, live and learn.  I'd sure be interested in going to Woodburn, it will depend on work, might have to work, might not.  I'll follow this thread, and saddle up if possible.
sorry to here about that FRED, that really sucks

Got all my stuff lined out.... Woodburn Dragstrip gonna take my virginity! Ony 4 more days...............
biggrin.gif

Looks like I can come if it is kinda early. What time you boys going?
where do you guys want to meet at so we can ride in together. . i might be bringing along some other busa guys so i need to tell them where to meet us at.
Action in Oregon City sounds good to me.

Depending on the time this thing ends, everyone is invited for burgers and bike wash at my place in Oregon City. Could even arrange a beer or cooler for those that might want to partake.

Just let me know.

Just went to the Woodburn Website and this is what the schedule said. Please tell me it has changed:

June 13 Fri
Street Legal Drags • Gates open 2 pm

June 14 Sat
Les Schwab Tire Centers • Toyo Tires
IMPORT & SPORT COMPACT CHALLENGE
Gates open 9 am

[/b]IGNORE THIS MESSAGE. I JUST CONFIRMED THAT SATURDAY IS THE DAY...STREET LEGAL BIKE RACING AT WOODBURN...AS MANY AS 10 BUSAS SHOWING UP TO RUN OR WATCH!

Back