Northern Washington residents

methodicreign

Registered
Anyone in northern Washington wanna accept a package for me. I'm trying to order some bike parts and the shipping to Vancouver BC is insane but the shipping to the US is free. Nothing dangerous or illegal, it's a turbo kit. And no you can't test it for me first.

I live in Victoria and use an outfit called SeaWingsExpress. Google it. They have a recieving place in Blaine. I usually ship to Blaine and have SWE bring it to Victoria airport. There is no broker fee,just a very reasonable transport charge. I think you could have it shipped to Blaine and go pick it up there.Give them a call. www.Seawings.ca ps, I do not have any affiliation with them.
Anyone in northern Washington wanna accept a package for me. I'm trying to order some bike parts and the shipping to Vancouver BC is insane but the shipping to the US is free. Nothing dangerous or illegal, it's a turbo kit. And no you can't test it for me first.

I'll keep it in mind. The kit I was looking at is unfortunately gone. It was a great deal on ebay. I don't think the person knew what they had. Either way it's nice to know what I can do next time something like that comes up. Thanks

Back