Northern VA Bike and Car Show

<div class="iF-Passage"><div class="QUOTEHEAD">Quote:[/Quote]<div class="QUOTE clearfix"><span class="quoteBegin"> </span>
Woodwheel, i saw you rolling up Prince William Pkwy going over rt95 the other day. I was on the Orange extended Busa going the other way toward Coleman's.[/quote]

That was a sweet looken orange busa!!! I was on the diry blue and silver
sad.gif

WOW! you all make me feel Inadequate  
bowdown.gif
It's ok!  I still got BUSA love for you...
heart.gif
well I don't think I'll be shoing my Busa any love this weekend, the wife's back and she cant ride so I'll have to bring the R1 to the bike show insted.  I still plan on meeting up though!!!
So the wife won't let you ride the BUSA  
thumb_down.gif
thumb_down.gif

thumb_down.gif
nah it's not that, with it being lower and streached the way it is she can't ride on the back with out messing up my undertail
dunno.gif

thumb_down.gif

thumb_down.gif

I got the Preload maxed out, and no joy. I also tired to raise it back up to stock hight but with the way the swing arm is made it won't work. The onlything I can think of it to get a new spring for my rear.  But on a faster note, I went to the drag stirp last night
laugh.gif

Hey all bad new's, the bike show has been postponned... it says it will be rescheduled but it don't say when yet. the page says it all....

All day Friday wash / shine, get a Uhaul trailer, and on Saturday drive for 2 hrs to fine....CANCELLED...What the F.. ? Prince William County issue with the show...they said. The rescheduled show is trying for May3rd at RFK stadium. Oh and they gave me two free passes to get in to that one. Back home and when to get her dirty.
laugh.gif

DSCN1267.JPG

Damn man I hate you made that ride for nothing... can't believe the cancelled the day before... were there other people out there?

Back