Northern Illinois / Chicago area riders?

Ramair1

Registered
Looking for members from Northern Illinois / Chicagoland for possible meet-greet and ride . . . .
I was surprised not to see many current Illinois posts in the geographical area section.

Bob

:welcome: to the Org Ramair1. I was born and raised in Chicago and still own a house with my siblings in Shaumburg. Most of my Family still lives up there.
Come on Leo and Lurch..chime in. I'm still looking at the 1st week of August for an informal MnG up in Chi-town.:thumbsup:

Thanks for the welcome!
I was one of the first members to this site long ago when I bought my first 1999 Hayabusa, but sold it in 2002 and went through a few bikes since then. Anyway, I had to get back on the newly designed Bus, and would like to find some other owners in the area this summer.
I was glad to see that this site is still up and going strong. I will have to get a few pics and make a formal noob post I guess.

Rob

Hey my name is shean I live in Chicago. Just let me know I would enjoy a meet and greet.

I used to DJ @ excalibur on deerborn and ontario.... but actually live in northern indiana mile marker 83 on the toll road....you can always head east...

OK, Ace. I am here.
RamAir1, Welcome. There are a few members in the area and more just across the border here in Wisconsin. We are looking at a MnG the first week of August. Acehole will be here from Ohio, Scar will be in town from Cali because of a family reunion.
Me and my small band of hoodlums are always out riding. Sometimes we hit the land of Lincoln and other time we stay in land of Hogs and Hefers.
PM me your contact info and I will add you to my phone and call list. I will return my contact info to you.
Hope to hear from you and hook up for some asphalt taming in the near future.
Kevin

Well I know its late notice for today, but i am heading to Full Moon cafe (1300 N skokie hwy, Lake Bluff, IL) to meet up with some riders for a trip to WI. We are meeting at 11:00 AM ( 1 hr from now) if by chance you still have time..

Rob

Well I know its late notice for today, but i am heading to Full Moon cafe (1300 N skokie hwy, Lake Bluff, IL) to meet up with some riders for a trip to WI. We are meeting at 11:00 AM ( 1 hr from now) if by chance you still have time..

Rob

Where in Swissconsin you headed? I cant make the meeting point but I may be able to meet up with you when you get up this way.

Dunno yet.. Meeting with a Honda CBR rider and a guy on Ducati 1098. I am not leading. PM me your contact information and I can let you if you want. I PM'd you mine just now. Otherwise, it's a long summer we will meet up sooner rather than later.

Rob

Back